Everything posted by ilya
-
The return of: ���¢�¢â�š�¬���¢THE NOOB-TIONARY���¢�¢â�š�¬���¢ Now
add "fribe" been called that a few times when i went to world 1. :)
-
Amazing way to cooking F2P - R.I.P.
oh man then i'm not so creative after all
-
Amazing way to cooking F2P - R.I.P.
maybe he is just too lazy during copy and pasting you just answered his question, took screeny after i sold all my tunas :P
-
Amazing way to cooking F2P - R.I.P.
well how do you think i can improve it? any suggestions? that's right and good luck on 60 defnece and 2 mills.! :XD:
-
|| 100 Shadow's Farming Guide Lvl 1-60 || V 1.2 ||Edit:16.11
i read every single sentence in that guide and i found some things very helpfull, thanks and great job
-
Amazing way to cooking F2P - R.I.P.
i hope kitty dies :twisted: evil master :twisted: oh thanks i like that this method is popular cuz i don't train cookign anymore. yay
-
Woodcutting and Firemaking - 1 to 99 - The fast way
no offense but this guide just plainly sucks. 2/10 just for the effort. NOTHING new like all the otehr guides out there that got locked u didn't even botehr puting pictures or run a speel check. hmmm =D>
-
Hunter - the Complete Guide
I see you took your time with this guide unlike some other guides out there. I found your information highly usefull, thanks for that! But i think some more pictures would be nice, may be change the sizes FONTS? overall, great guide! Check mine out you might get the idea
-
Amazing way to cooking F2P - R.I.P.
thanks for the commetn but it's in there allready, thx anyways
-
Amazing way to cooking F2P - R.I.P.
oh my god i never thought of that, i will check it out as soon as i have some time and u'llg et enourmous ammount of credit, thanks alot!
-
Amazing way to cooking F2P - R.I.P.
How's it going guy? So anybody beat my record of 12k of tunas? is this popular? is it not? need some feedback u guys!
-
Quick 'Tip' to saving Millions on your way to 99 Firemaking
2 guide Ecacly like ur out there try something original next time :) also ur places to burn are bad, u can make one straight line and 3 places right by the store.
-
The Conclusive F2P Woodcutting Guide
one well writtten guide u say? I suggest looking at other guides out there. most of His guid is stolen pictures and all information is allready know. expect to be locked. no offence or anything
-
The Conclusive F2P Woodcutting Guide
I have a few problems witht his guide. All of your pictures are taken from tip.it. 1. that's nto allowed, 2 u didn't even give them any credit i dislike your guide right away. second there are tons and tons of woodcutting guides just use the search button and come up with soemthing original. although good grammar!
-
Character stats analysis: What to add?
yes i feel a little dumb too. what are you talking about?
-
Amazing way to cooking F2P - R.I.P.
thanks and u allready posted on like the frist page lol :)
-
Amazing way to cooking F2P - R.I.P.
you go ahead and do that! thankis for the comment
-
Amazing way to cooking F2P - R.I.P.
actually there now i closer cooking source to a bank. since they added the bank in lumby, i see lots of high lvls cooking there instead. there are 3 or 4 log respawns right next to the bank door so there is always a fire going now. i dont think we should AOW it... then there will never be any tuna in the store lol rofl thanks:)
-
Ricky0034's Skilling Blog(update:69 slayer)
what are the goals, how why when what where??? explain please. p.s. nice santa
-
Amazing way to cooking F2P - R.I.P.
jsut go to port sarim pay 30 gp and u r there simple! anybody knows how to sumbmit to AOW?
-
Runescape Films Inc.
hwo come movies arn't available and i think i heard ur name somewhere runescape rilms inc... lots of times i think
-
Amazing way to cooking F2P - R.I.P.
Not many people buy cookeds that high.. or sell raws that low. This is chepest way for cookin if u dont wanna buy "regular" way. thank you for explaining to that guy. Guy above me, great sig and avatar, i think this should be AOW too!
-
I S K 1 L I - 74/80 atk ~ 70/80 def ~ 66/75 slayer ~
good luck on ur goals and 10/10 woooot
-
Amazing way to cooking F2P - R.I.P.
Wow thanks dude i see you really liek this method. thanks for giving the link so that more people will find out about this. this method is so popular now all i see is cooked tuna :P blah...blah...blah read the guide before u post
-
Amazing way to cooking F2P - R.I.P.
there ar swordfish but u 'll loose way more money, so stick to tuna. Good luck on 99 strenght tho! ahh true. how much more do you buy and sell the raw and cooked lobs to store? if its not much over, i might do that. i dont mind spending too much money. well it'll be more then simply buying raw lobs for 250 ea, selling for 210 each, so if youare not afraid to spent your money then might as well do that. but xp diference is like 10k per hour and u pay 30k more for raw/cooked lobs.