Everything posted by ilya
-
Amazing way to cooking F2P - R.I.P.
there ar swordfish but u 'll loose way more money, so stick to tuna. Good luck on 99 strenght tho!
-
Amazing way to cooking F2P - R.I.P.
no problemio
-
=%= Chef for Hire? -Going for 99 Cooking- 89/99 =%=
nice goal i'm pretty sure u can do it! good luck!
-
Mrlostman's (killer gm) new day to day blog. A must see.
today was a good day. tanned 4k cowhides and got 55,56 and 57 crafting. psot away my friend
-
*.:Glandring's Daily Blog:.*.:Hunter 53/80 Strength 93/99:.
good luck dude, sorry to hear u lsot 70 mills, add me!
-
Amazing way to cooking F2P - R.I.P.
and thank YOU for postiong
-
Amazing way to cooking F2P - R.I.P.
as much as i apreciate youyr comment read the guide first :thumbsup:
-
~~ Alan 1134 + 6k Yews = Whip! ~~
whip requeire 60 attack!
-
-~King Joma~- [1891/2277] - >>99 Hunter!<<
well written blog, i wish you luck, i'm sure u can do it!!! =D>
-
My Completely Redone Daily Blog!!
it's ok and i dont' mind at all if you copy my format just leavfe ta link to my blog somewhere there :)
-
Amazing way to cooking F2P - R.I.P.
thanks and very funny siggy made me laugh! listen to what he says people
-
~Barabarian Assault Willows~
I've seen this topic discussed before like 2 weeks ago but wasn't made into a guide more like a sugestion- cut willows at BA. also do a spell check, good guide overall not a very good topic.
-
~~~~~Dragon's Blog [82 mage achieved!!]~~~~~
wow we are very close to total lvl and combat lvl, bra!~ 1 thing tho don't bump your thread doesn't do any good! post on mine and i wish you luck!
-
My Completely Redone Daily Blog!!
how, when, where, why and i don't know 1 sentenced blog? Check out my blog u might get the idea how to make it look good!
-
~~ Alan 1134 + 6k Yews = Whip! ~~
one post is enough there's no words limit, don't make doubt let alone triple posts.
-
Mrlostman's (killer gm) new day to day blog. A must see.
just gotten 58 mining at shilo rocks- http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/9885/58miningpx3.jpg
-
Mrlostman's (killer gm) new day to day blog. A must see.
doing shilo rocks, just got 54 crafting
-
Quadradius, a Game of Strategy
hmm link and screenshot don't work. :-k
-
Jimbob131190 skill & cmb blog
wow nice stats and 3 snata! *worships your feet*
-
Amazing way to cooking F2P - R.I.P.
yea but you know it's incignificent and i think i allready mentioned it in the guide. thanks for the reply anyhow
-
This kid just died..
OH MY GOD! that's what excacly happend to me. I was training at lessers and i heard that if you die you don't loose your items there. So i walk in, with 10 hp start killing this monster. A guy walks by (about lvl 70) i ask him "Do I keep my items if i die?" he saying yes. i die and see myself in lumbridge. I got the feeling every time i get sent to the office at school or when somebody is about to punch me in the face, yumm. So I run back there and see that guy standing over red dot. I ask him "Can i have my black mask(500k), rune legs and plate (100k) my 60k and 2 rune meds back" he replies. "You die you loose, noob." I was super-super pissed lol.
-
~Codguy's Blog~ OSRS - Quest Cape Completed
well i'm wishing you very much of luck, hopefully you can do it.:)
-
Horgex's Blog of Skilling
As nuch as i want to support you, lvl 80 herblore, runecrafting and others i can't. You simply won't do it. Sorry. but hey u jsut might so good luck. try setting lower goals.
-
Mrlostman's (killer gm) new day to day blog. A must see.
even if nobody replies just post your progress and in the end somebody WILL reply (look at my blog:)) Construction lvl 1-15
-
Thompsonkool's daily blog
no ofeence but it will die out, don't bump it, i'll die even quicker i elarned that. your goals seem too high neveless i hope you achieve them and good luck *points to the sig*