Amazing way to cooking F2P - R.I.P.

ilya

It would mean alot to me if you just posted a simple comment about this.

This method died on January the 8th... Anyway I want to give you guys a BIG THANK YOU for viewing and posting (although that cute kitten might have inspired more posts then the guide itself:)).

Rest in peace Skatepank's Karamja Cooking method.

13.9.2006 - 8.1.2008

Almost a year and a half since this guide was created.

Over 450 posts and over 15000 views.

Thank you for support!

size=150]Every- time you don't post on this thread a kitten orangekitten2pj3.jpg dies, so post away my friends[/size]

This way this is the cheapest way to train cooking is because you only pay 20k gp for 100k cooking exp. So that's only 200k for 1 million experiences. And it's also very fast BUT not the fastest because you cook tuna not lobsters. (explained below)

REQUREMENTS

- Level 30 cooking at least (recommended 64 since you stop burning tuna by then)

- Some money

- Some logs. ((Does NOT matter what kind of logs you use (Thanks MooseHole :-$ but i reccomend normal or oak logs because when you buy them back form the store you pay less.)

- Go to Port Sorrim and pay 30gp to go to Karamja. Walk a little bit west and you'll see a general store, go inside.

firsthh3.jpg

/\

|

|

|

Look at this picture. You can see raw tuna there. The cost is 30 gp. Buy 24 raw tunas. Then sell one of you noted logs to the store and buy it back (it'll be unnoted so you can fire it.). Close the shop menu and make a fire. Cook your tunas. Then sell it to general store for 10 gp ea. Repeat the process.

This is my first guide hope you like it. if you have problems post them here or if you have something to add. Good day to you all.

F.A.Q.

-My shop doesn't have any fish in it

Just switch worlds, I recommend populated worlds, just keep switching. This method is now becoming popular but also if you see somebody else doing this you can freely say HYT because no one knows about it.

-Isn't buying lobster from player faster than doing all this?

Lobster WERE faster but now after release of skill capes raw lobs are 250 each and cooked are under 220 each so you loose more money

Tricks and Tips

- Don't cook with your friend in the same world as you, because general store will run out of fish twice as fast. However it is a good idea to train in the same world if your friend fishes tunas.

- Don't bring your axe and cut trees, I know there is a tree on the island.

1. It takes lots of time and about 10 times longer then just using your noted logs.

2. You won't have as much inventory space.

- When the fish is cooking to pass boredom check out tip.it forums or do something else so it won't be as boring. However you get lots of random events so don't be afk for too long.

- Once you shop reaches 34 tunas stop buying them because every next tuna will rise in price by like 3-5gp so you'll loose some money.

Exp gained in One Hour Of Cooking/Switching Worlds

Starting money: 100000coins

Starting log: 100 oak logs

Ending XP: 843765

Ending money: 77126

Ending logs: 54

XP earned: 109500

Money spent: 22874

Logs used: 46

-

|

|

|

Above was tested by me. No world hoping, no talking to friends and I was using oak logs. 110k in one hour

- To jsen for suggestion using willow logs instead of all other logs, because they are the best.

- To viteck for telling us how much xp he got in one hour. {Edit= it's not the best but thanks for trying to help :P}

- To MooseHole for telling us that the log type you use does not matter!

- YOU for reading and posting *khem*khem*

LEAVE A COMMENT[/hide]

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is for AOW.

Every- time you don't post on this thread a kitten orangekitten2pj3.jpg dies, so post away my friends

This way this is the cheapest way to train cooking is because you only pay 20k gp for 100k cooking exp. So that's only 200k for 1 million experiences. And it's also very fast BUT not the fastest because you cook tuna not lobsters. (explained below)

REQUREMENTS

- Level 30 cooking at least (recommended 64 since you stop burning tuna by then)

- Some money

- Some logs. (preferably normal or oak logs, because they burn long enough to cook tuna and are fairly cheap when you buy them back)

- Go to Port Sorrim and pay 30gp to go to Karamja. Walk a little bit west and you'll see a general store, go inside.

firsthh3.jpg

/\

|

|

|

Look at this picture. You can see raw tuna there. The cost is 30 gp. Buy 24 raw tunas. Then sell one of you noted logs to the store and buy it back (it'll be unnoted so you can fire it.). Close the shop menu and make a fire. Cook your tunas. Then sell it to general store for 10 gp ea. Repeat the process.

This is my first guide hope you like it. if you have problems post them here or if you have something to add. Good day to you all.

F.A.Q.

-My shop doesn't have any fish in it

Just switch worlds, I recommend populated worlds, just keep switching. This method is now becoming popular but also if you see somebody else doing this you can freely say HYT because no one knows about it.

-Isn't buying lobster from player faster than doing all this?

Lobster WERE faster but now after release of skill capes raw lobs are 250 each and cooked are under 220 each so you loose more money

Tricks and Tips

- Don't cook with your friend in the same world as you, because general store will run out of fish twice as fast. However it is a good idea to train in the same world if your friend fishes tunas.

- Don't bring your axe and cut trees, I know there is a tree on the island.

1. It takes lots of time and about 10 times longer then just using your noted logs.

2. You won't have as much inventory space.

- When the fish is cooking to pass boredom check out tip.it forums or do something else so it won't be as boring. However you get lots of random events so don't be afk for too long.

- Once you shop reaches 34 tunas stop buying them because every next tuna will rise in price by like 3-5gp so you'll loose some money.

Exp gained in One Hour Of Cooking/Switching Worlds

Starting money: 100000coins

Starting log: 100 oak logs

Ending XP: 843765

Ending money: 77126

Ending logs: 54

XP earned: 109500

Money spent: 22874

Logs used: 46

-

|

|

|

Above was tested by me. No world hoping, no talking to friends and I was using oak logs. 110k in one hour

- To jsen for suggestion using willow logs instead of all other logs, because they are the best.

- To viteck for telling us how much xp he got in one hour.

- To dusty668 for owning

- YOU for reading and posting *khem*khem*

LEAVE A COMMENT

I'm sry to tell u that this isnt the fastes way... :D there is a way faster way when u have 60+ cooking (it works with less but i suggest 60+) i used 380k for this and had 400k when i was done. this is how it goes:

1. buy lobs 190ea (raw)

2. cook them

3. sell the cooked lobs so u get the 380k back

i got cooking for 60-74 in two days!!

i counted that it would take 23 days to get cooking 99 like this, but then u would have to cook about 4.5k lobs a day wich i did for 2 days and gained 1 mill xp.

abgar+0.png

thats 20 gp wasted/ 100 exp... bttr buy lobs for 170 each and sell them for 170 each...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

This is a great way, i went from 30 to 48 cookin in roughly 1.5 hours! thats 10k exp to 85k exp. 75k in 1.5 hours, and it cost me 20k!

normal cooking = buy / sell same price + you can cook 1k a hour...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

This is a great way, i went from 30 to 48 cookin in roughly 1.5 hours! thats 10k exp to 85k exp. 75k in 1.5 hours, and it cost me 20k!

normal cooking = buy / sell same price + you can cook 1k a hour...

Yes but this way means you don't have to yell "buying raw lobs..." over and over.

And it's also very fast BUT not the fastest because u cook tune not lobsters.

Please read carefully.

Thank you VERY much for the comments, and thanks kinslayer777 i added you. This is actually faster because u don't have to say buy lobies/selling lobies.

i will also add trick and tips soon

ok ppl i know u can buy lobs but please stop posting it because it's worst:

- Lots of ppl don't have 85 cooking so we burn lobs. i just tried that and i burnt 2 out of 24 so that's 400gp wasted=20 tunas.

- It really bores some people to death to say buying raw lobs/sellign raw lobes(including me)

- You have to have starting money to do that. 200k minium.

- You have to run out of bank and all htat stuff so i don't know.

I guess this is guide for low lvls. (up to cooking 85 i guess).

Other then that.

in world 85 i bought and cooked 1000+ tunas. i got lucky i guess.

And i got 72 cooking in like 1.5-2.5 hours didn't see

ok ppl i know u can buy lobs but please stop posting it because it's worst:

- Lots of ppl don't have 85 cooking so we burn lobs. i just tried that and i burnt 2 out of 24 so that's 400gp wasted=20 tunas.

- It really bores some people to death to say buying raw lobs/sellign raw lobes(including me)

- You have to have starting money to do that. 200k minium.

- You have to run out of bank and all htat stuff so i don't know.

I guess this is guide for low lvls. (up to cooking 85 i guess).

Other then that.

in world 85 i bought and cooked 1000+ tunas. i got lucky i guess.

And i got 72 cooking in like 1.5-2.5 hours didn't see

Fyi, you stop burning Lobbies at 74 Cooking...

I_Xpk3r_I: Future Mayhem Maker

I have tried this and this is what I got.

One Hour Of Cooking/Switching Worlds

Begin cooking exp: 704,620

Ending cooking exp: 796,440

Total Experience Gained: 91,820 within given hour

Conclusion: This method works best if you are NOT BURNING TUNA. I recommend this if you are atleast level 65 and under 74 cooking. You will stop burning lobs at cooking level 74. At level 65 you will stop burning tuna. Great Cooking Guide to get from level 65 to 74. My cooking level atm is 71 and I am going to use this method until I reach level 74. Thanks a lot Skatepank =D> \'

(GMT -5 Hours Eastern Time USA)

Conclusion: This method works best if you are NOT BURNING TUNA. I recommend this if you are atleast level 65 and under 74 cooking. You will stop burning lobs at cooking level 74. At level 65 you will stop burning tuna. Great Cooking Guide to get from level 65 to 74. My cooking level atm is 71 and I am going to use this method until I reach level 74. Thanks a lot Stakepank =D> \'

This is excacly why i wrote this guide, to help people and get such good response. I will add what you wrote to the guide(u'll get the credits don't worry) and i u don't want to i can delete it.thatnks alot for the responce. i reccomend worlds 84-90 those always have 500+ tunas(unless i cook them). and btw u spelled my name wrong but that's cool. thanks for the comment again

Conclusion: This method works best if you are NOT BURNING TUNA. I recommend this if you are atleast level 65 and under 74 cooking. You will stop burning lobs at cooking level 74. At level 65 you will stop burning tuna. Great Cooking Guide to get from level 65 to 74. My cooking level atm is 71 and I am going to use this method until I reach level 74. Thanks a lot Stakepank =D> \'

This is excacly why i wrote this guide, to help people and get such good response. I will add what you wrote to the guide(u'll get the credits don't worry) and i u don't want to i can delete it.thatnks alot for the responce. i reccomend worlds 84-90 those always have 500+ tunas(unless i cook them). and btw u spelled my name wrong but that's cool. thanks for the comment again

I don't mind. I'm always open for wisdom!!...Good Luck to All.

Don't tell them the good worlds to find tuna!! Leave that for you and me :-# :mrgreen:

(GMT -5 Hours Eastern Time USA)