Amazing way to cooking F2P - R.I.P.

ilya

wtf i tried this and tuna was 112ea this doesnt work anymore unless u wanna loose 100 gp per fish

A while ago they changed the price of items being sold in the player stock... They are above the market prices now...

Another (less) fast and cheaper way was trout in Lummy general store. 6k gp for 60k xp.. that's how i did get 70 cooking in 1 week...

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

click the "report button" for this thread to be closed down for good, but it has to be done since this method is no more with the goddamn update. Anyway I want to give you guys a BIG THANK YOU for viewing and posting (although that cute kitten might have inspired more posts then the guide itself:)). I'm deciding to leave this thread open for another week for any comments/memories.

Rest in peace Skatepank's Karamja Cooking method.

13.9.2006 - 8.1.2008

Almost a year and a half since this guide was created.

Over 450 posts and over 15000 views.

Thank you for support!

no thank you with ure guide i made a huge jump which cost me only 20k thanks so much

Sure thing, also thanks alot for bumping on this thread from time to time. I really appreciate it :)

its always sad when a guide that WAS useful dies =[

but

how has it died?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Ah yes, this guide got me from 97-99 cooking about this time last year, too bad the method is gone.

Good times... :|

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Rest in peace, Skatepank... I mean guide...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

its always sad when a guide that WAS useful dies =[

but

how has it died?

I believe the price difference is way too great now around 90gp for raw and 10 gp for cooked? Also no more tuna because these are no more bots.

So what's the best f2p way to get to 75 cooking nowadays?

I guess just buy raw lobs from ge, cook then sell it

Ah yes, this guide got me from 97-99 cooking about this time last year, too bad the method is gone.

Good times... :|

I'm glad it helped you and congratz on 99 cooking.

Rest in peace, Skatepank... I mean guide...

Yea I still live on, but I can't say the same about my guide.

Keep em coming people, Let's get 25 pages before the lock!

And I still didn't yet start to use it :( .

JaGeX could've done it later... but then again, later meant 3 months....

awww you missed out on alot of cheap and fast xp. Good luck anyhow :D

• 2 weeks later...
aaaww! i loved this topic so much! it really helped me alot.

Bump , i missed this topic very much , gotted me from 40 - 60 in 1ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý days , hoping u reached 25 pages before lock

R.I.P good guide ...

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• 5 months later...

Haha just found this guide while randomly browsing old topic in this subforum.

Good memories and perphaps my biggest contribution to this forum.

Thanks for posting everybody

• 2 months later...