Amazing way to cooking F2P - R.I.P.

ilya

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, when i ran out of fish to cook in karajama, i went to the fishing spot. if theres no fire, some people will do anything to dump their tuna,(they aint bothered to drop, sell to shop nor get an axe and tinderbox then make thier own fire..) and i brought it of them for 20-28gp eac, again and again.. well, thats my alternative.

P.S: i got me cooking lvl 56 to 58 in 30 mins by this! and i thought gettin it up was impossible <.<

1150+ total, 151 questpoints and 76 combat.. is it good? Plz pm me for your thoughts.

untitled6kv7.gif

Join the campaign for more F2P Bank space!

well, when i ran out of fish to cook in karajama, i went to the fishing spot. if theres no fire, some people will do anything to dump their tuna,(they aint bothered to drop, sell to shop nor get an axe and tinderbox then make thier own fire..) and i brought it of them for 20-28gp eac, again and again.. well, thats my alternative.

P.S: i got me cooking lvl 56 to 58 in 30 mins by this! and i thought gettin it up was impossible <.<

that's cool but MUCH slower so i'm not going to put it in the guide

Remember me :) ?

well I really enjoy your guide and i congradulate you for finding such a simple way to level yp an extremly expensive skill!

10/10 all the way!

(still havent figured out why this isnt an AoW guide...)

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

Remember me :) ?

well I really enjoy your guide and i congradulate you for finding such a simple way to level yp an extremly expensive skill!

10/10 all the way!

(still havent figured out why this isnt an AoW guide...)

Who the heck are you :)

thanks for posting and ratign and i myself haven't figured that out yet <.<

Great Guide 9/10, but just wondering, do the "Cooking Gauntlets" ,from the Family Feud Quest i think, affect cooking tuna?

they do but you can't do this on members cuz there are no bots that sell tuna to sotre and gauntlets have no affect on f2p

Great Guide 9/10, but just wondering, do the "Cooking Gauntlets" ,from the Family Feud Quest i think, affect cooking tuna?

family feud? but, i guess you are right since they ask that huge amount of money while they still owe us a favor...

skatepank is right thou (of cause he is, he wrote this excellent guide, lol), this only works on f2p... too bad...

family feud? but, i guess you are right since they ask that huge amount of money while they still owe us a favor...

skatepank is right thou (of cause he is, he wrote this excellent guide, lol), this only works on f2p... too bad...

i think you are talking about quest "Family Crest" but yes they only work on memebers worlds and all the fish is on non-members worlds

sweet the guide is back up! im so happy

keep it bumped this time :thumbsup:

thanks but what's the point bumping it up if nobody cares/posts? Plus bumping looks bad :(

Ahh, so that's where all those cooking capes

come from O_O

You could try to extend your guide by making

some kind of table like this:

- lvl 1 to 30: cook (insert fish) at (insert place)

- lvl 30 to 74: cook tuna at karamja

etc.

Nice guide :)

Happy cooking (and skateboarding! myself, i've got

some nice DVS's, lol)

sweet the guide is back up! im so happy

keep it bumped this time :thumbsup:

thanks but what's the point bumping it up if nobody cares/posts? Plus bumping looks bad :(

i care! maybe do an update? i think i posted a suggestion on some page but i cant find it....

tables of fish to cook for each level and how much it costs ect. would be nice too. maybe i can work something out

newsignature1fs8.png

very good guide have a cookie (i dont have a pic so just imagin one)(i dont know how to post pics so it dont matter anyway)

thanks for posting and i'll think about an undate or two any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

this method is posted in a lot of guides.

Also, dont be tempted to use lobbs, they are much more expensive and the ratio of the price diference between lobbs and tuna and the difference of xp makes tuna more worth while.

I get 30$ a day working at a haunted corn ma(i)ze, dressing up and scaring people crapless.

Also, dont be tempted to use lobbs, they are much more expensive and the ratio of the price diference between lobbs and tuna and the difference of xp makes tuna more worth while.

posted in other guides? what the heck, this guide been up for almost a year now, and there have been NO guide whatsoever, can you please send me the links of those topics, they are copying my idea!

posted in other guides? what the heck, this guide been up for almost a year now, and there have been NO guide whatsoever, can you please send me the links of those topics, they are copying my idea!

Ya, I have never seen this method until I read this guide gosh!

phr33 bump

cant imagine why this is not AOW

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

Ya, I have never seen this method until I read this guide gosh!

phr33 bump

cant imagine why this is not AOW

lol neither can I!

• 3 weeks later...