Amazing way to cooking F2P - R.I.P.

ilya

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still love your guide and have something to add to it....

to take out some repitition and to get a few gp....

buy all uncuts you see, along with a chisel,

cut and sell! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

[edit] do the same with all the gems you get from randoms :P

yea but you know it's incignificent and i think i allready mentioned it in the guide. thanks for the reply anyhow

That's pretty amazing, considering I thought it was imposible to do get that much exp in f2p and use such a small amount of money! =D>

thanks and very funny siggy made me laugh!

in order to save another kitten, i would most strongly suggest you use NORMAL logs, bear in mind lobster method only cost around 30-50gp, so better be smart...

listen to what he says people

not a bad guide, but wouldn't buying bulk lobs or other be better and faster xp?

you dont have to keep buying and selling, just go to theives den with 10k raw lobs in bank, cook and sell, you hardly lose any money

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

not a bad guide, but wouldn't buying bulk lobs or other be better and faster xp?

you dont have to keep buying and selling, just go to theives den with 10k raw lobs in bank, cook and sell, you hardly lose any money

as much as i apreciate youyr comment read the guide first :thumbsup:

wow this is pretty good, im 75 cooking and i might do this. i may take a break from getting 99 str, and try to get 99 cooking with this. nice job man, and i wonder if there are ever sword fish in the store?

there ar swordfish but u 'll loose way more money, so stick to tuna. Good luck on 99 strenght tho!

wow this is pretty good, im 75 cooking and i might do this. i may take a break from getting 99 str, and try to get 99 cooking with this. nice job man, and i wonder if there are ever sword fish in the store?

there ar swordfish but u 'll loose way more money, so stick to tuna. Good luck on 99 strenght tho!

ahh true. how much more do you buy and sell the raw and cooked lobs to store? if its not much over, i might do that. i dont mind spending too much money.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=616130 <--- Guide for Cheap 99 Firemaking

aeromist.gif

aeromist.gif

ahh true. how much more do you buy and sell the raw and cooked lobs to store? if its not much over, i might do that. i dont mind spending too much money.

well it'll be more then simply buying raw lobs for 250 ea, selling for 210 each, so if youare not afraid to spent your money then might as well do that. but xp diference is like 10k per hour and u pay 30k more for raw/cooked lobs.

well i just found out a very cool piece of info. If the store is full of lobs, as well as tuna, use the lobs first. here are the prices to sell and buy IF the store is so full, the price is set.

buy raw lobs at 45gp

sell cooked at 60gp

price loss is 15gp

buy raw tuna at 30gp

sell cooked at 10gp

price loss is 20gp

SOO! if there are lobs in the store, it is more cost effective to cook those instead of the tuna, but i would do both. this is only if you do not burn lobs, for example if you are 74 or higher. Skate add this in there

EDIT: no wait... hang on i didnt think this through all the way... when i sold the cooked lobs, there were no lobs in the store so you actually gain money. so if you see tons of raw lobs, you can cook a batch and sell them to gain a few gp, as well as the exp, then it becomes noneffective to cook the lobs. so i would try cooking a batch of lobs at the start of a new world for an extra bit of EXP

aeromist.gif

aeromist.gif

ok so i tried it and posted it in my blog, i took this right out of my blog for your guide.

I am usually up for a few more hours, so I decided to train cooking for awhile with a method I learned from a guide here on tip.it for F2P'ers. My current Cooking Exp is 1,249,409 and it is 2:27am, lets see how much Exp I can make with this method. Credit for this method goes to Skatepank, URL here: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=538884

EDIT: finishing EXP is 1,309,989 at 3:26am. so that put me at 60,580 Exp in one hour. I think it is because this last at night hardly anyone is on so the store are not very full. i will try again tomorrow night and see if i have any luck.

aeromist.gif

aeromist.gif

ok so i tried it and posted it in my blog, i took this right out of my blog for your guide.

I am usually up for a few more hours, so I decided to train cooking for awhile with a method I learned from a guide here on tip.it for F2P'ers. My current Cooking Exp is 1,249,409 and it is 2:27am, lets see how much Exp I can make with this method. Credit for this method goes to Skatepank, URL here: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=538884

EDIT: finishing EXP is 1,309,989 at 3:26am. so that put me at 60,580 Exp in one hour. I think it is because this last at night hardly anyone is on so the store are not very full. i will try again tomorrow night and see if i have any luck.

Wow thanks dude i see you really liek this method. thanks for giving the link so that more people will find out about this. this method is so popular now all i see is cooked tuna :P

Much simpler to just buy raw lobs at 235 ea and sell cooked for 235 ea...150k+ xp per hour

blah...blah...blah read the guide before u post

Much simpler to just buy raw lobs at 235 ea and sell cooked for 235 ea...150k+ xp per hour

Not many people buy cookeds that high.. or sell raws that low. This is chepest way for cookin if u dont wanna buy "regular" way.

Fletching 99 Achieved 8th of October 07 || Attack 99 Achieved 3th of November 08 || Max Questpoints 7th of November 08