Amazing way to cooking F2P - R.I.P.

ilya

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am lvl 83 cooking, members. I tried this out and heres how it went:

Thursday night around 12:45 am, went to world 3. I brought 20k gp and 100 maples, noted. In 45 mins I made almost 50k xp. I only had to switch worlds once. I cooked mostly tuna, lobbys when they were available and a swordy or 2. AWESOME =D> I ran outta money, and most likely should have used normal or willow logs. Maples lasted about 1 and 1/2 runs, meaning I had buy another log, sell whats cooked and start anew. Also maples drains money to fast too. Gonna go back with normal logs and more money and try it out.

THX for da guide ! :thumbsup:

85pbfja.jpg

Geaux Tigers ! Congrats on a great year !

I am lvl 83 cooking, members. I tried this out and heres how it went:

Thursday night around 12:45 am, went to world 3. I brought 20k gp and 100 maples, noted. In 45 mins I made almost 50k xp. I only had to switch worlds once. I cooked mostly tuna, lobbys when they were available and a swordy or 2. AWESOME =D> I ran outta money, and most likely should have used normal or willow logs. Maples lasted about 1 and 1/2 runs, meaning I had buy another log, sell whats cooked and start anew. Also maples drains money to fast too. Gonna go back with normal logs and more money and try it out.

THX for da guide ! :thumbsup:

urwelcom for he guide, but from lvl 74 and on it's much (and i mean it) much faster to train by buying lobies from players and cooking them by the bank.but if u r lower then 74 this is a way to go. if u rich lvl 94 do family crest quest get steel gaunlets make then cooking gaulets, and u'll stop burning sharks, from then on u'll gain xp 2 as fast at lobies!

I'm sry to tell u that this isnt the fastes way... :D there is a way faster way when u have 60+ cooking (it works with less but i suggest 60+) i used 380k for this and had 400k when i was done. this is how it goes:

1. buy lobs 190ea (raw)

2. cook them

3. sell the cooked lobs so u get the 380k back

i got cooking for 60-74 in two days!!

i counted that it would take 23 days to get cooking 99 like this, but then u would have to cook about 4.5k lobs a day wich i did for 2 days and gained 1 mill xp.

This is exactly what i did from last saturday until the cape update.

Then all the idiots started selling the raws for 250 each and the cooked stayed at 200 each.

1.5mil xp in 1 day like this

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

75 Cookin now :D 5 more ::'

this isn't the fastest way after lvl 74. now u have to buy raw lobs for 200 from other players cook them and sell them back!

I *LUV* your method :3>

when cooking 74 ill move on lobbies..8 lvs left :wall:

99 Magic; achieved on 4-4-2009.

85 Slayer; achieved on 6-8-2009.

99 Defence; achieved on 14-8-2009.

99 Constitution; achieved on 12-3-2013.

99 Attack; achieved on 12-5-2013.

99 Slayer; achieved on 21-6-2013.

I came, I saw, I ran away.

osiris_1993.png

I *LUV* your method :3>

when cooking 74 ill move on lobbies..8 lvs left :wall:

thanks, btw i was born in 1993, and i skate and i have black osiris right now! dope

sorry to say you got some typo wich is kinda funnye while this is a serieus treadh you wrote this:

- Level 30 cooking at least (reccomened 64 since u start burning tuna by then) it should be stop not start

oh lo thanks, i'll change that... when i get time

I prefer bringing axe

this is like 40 times slower since u have to walk, chop (there are only 2 trees), walk back, make 2 fires and redo, big nono

You're a genius for thinking of this! I love you :3> :thumbsup: =D> :P
i love u too, keep those comments coming

Very nice guide. By the way, do you remember me? C'ya in game.

omfg is that u??? denismage from runescape.ru!!! i never any russians go on thsi forums, pm me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, I've never thought of this, I've never heard of this. But I officially love you for showing me this method of cooking. I'm honestly about to give up on fishing for now because I wanna get my cooking up so I don't burn lobs. :3> TYSM!! :thumbsup:

EDIT: Even though the guide isn't extremely long or detailed I still think it should be submitted to the AOW just because of great of an idea it is.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?