Everything posted by Bladewing
-
07-Sep-10 Elite Diaries!
Here are two people. Person A: Level 3, 34 total level Person B: Level 3, 34 total level For player A to get to X stats, it will take him Y hours. Person B can do the EXACT SAME METHODS and achieve the stats in Y hours, or he can do a different method and take an additional Z hours. All players start off even in this game, and anyone can do anything. It is not possible for requirements to be "biased" or of "unfairly disproportional difficulty".
-
Reduced Clicking Training
Good idea, I remember doing that while studying. Only had to do like 45 seconds of clicking once per 5 mins. Very easy.
-
Reduced Clicking Training
Zombie monkeys under ape atoll String Jewelry (expensive) Crafting gold amulets Smelting iron or gold ore Smithing cannonballs Smithing iron dart tips Cooking any fish Fletching arrows Enchanting bolts Cutting Ivies
-
Green & Glorious & I want it
Good luck holding an LS world with a 6man team of 110combats.
-
SkillCapes - Overrated?
Is this a joke?
-
Green & Glorious & I want it
don't bother with corp without turmoil and overloads and 99 attack/strength. with low stats you will not get into teams of a reasonable size (30 man masses will not get you a sigil at any decent rate). don't bother with SWH unless you are solo or duoing. to be honest if you don't boss hunt i don't know why you want a divine.
-
SkillCapes - Overrated?
I wouldn't exactly call Merchanting a accomplishment, but that's merely my opinion. (...) [/hide] if its not an accomplishment i would like to see YOU merchent several billion + get into the rares market by building street value. Yeah I suppose any chump can do that, just like cooking :rolleyes: yeah, even excluding the wealth building aspect, buying a partyhat in today's market takes longer and is more difficult than any quest or boss (perhaps excluding solo corp).
-
Fight Caves Slayer Task
Claws don't really help much on the regular waves in my experience. Obviously use them on jad, but using EE during waves to heal is not a big tradeoff at all.
-
Tip.It Times - 12th September 2010
"jagex makes updates that change the game; although some are bad, most are okay or good. here are some updates that i will briefly describe" :\
- Balmung
-
SkillCapes - Overrated?
There are other ways to get 99 cooking besides fishing your own fish. Like wines or pies. e: it's also pretty hypocritical by a quick comparison of your fishing/cooking and woodcutting/fletching levels. e: it's also pretty stupid
-
SkillCapes - Overrated?
i don't play this game to get e-respect so i don't care if people like my skills, i like them and that's that
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Approximately: 2 disks = pumpkin + cash
-
crystal bow trick in pvp
I've told you that ages ago. But I don't believe it's a bug, it is what the game values the bow at, and there is not much of an advantage gained by it anyways. Yep you did :P It's probably not worth it unless you really like brawlers. Which I do. HMM
-
Bots are making a come-back
Everything seems hyperbolic to me.
-
crystal bow trick in pvp
The game values the bow at 900k if I recall correctly. It costs 190k for a seed and 180k to recharge the seed. You lose 370k to gain 900k death heat. Might be worth it o_O e: it's 900k, not 540k
-
Mr Jadasaurus Rex
If you are solely ranging: 1 super EE 2 Extreme Ranged potions 1 Overload (for jad) As many brews as you think you will use on jad (I would bring no more than 6) Rest super restores and ppots you should not need to use any brews with regular ee; with super ee, if you need brews I don't know what to say, probably I would say pray mage on the 360s because that's the only way you would take that much damage. Repot ranged every 8-10 minutes, and you probably can do eagle eye the entire way through.
-
Fremennik sea boots 4
Catch a shark with your bare hands on Jatizso - Can be done at 91 fishing, using an Admiral's Pie to boost to 96 Complete the high-level section of the Barbarian Agility course while wearing an agile top - Can be started at 85 agility with summer pies, but you will need to complete a number of laps to get the agile top - you will be pretty close to 86 by the time you do so. Craft 56 or more astral runes simultaneously - Can be done at 77 runecrafting use spicy stew to boost to 82. Kill an ice strykewyrm (you do not need to be assigned this as a Slayer target for this task) - Can be done at 88 slayer using a wild pie to boost to 93. Jump the chasm in the Fremennik Slayer Dungeon to gain quick access to the pyrefiends - Can be done at 76 agility, using a summer pie to boost to 81. Make a pyre ship from magic logs - Can be done at 80 firemaking, using a spicy stew to boost to 85. Also requires 82 crafting and the use of a crafting potion to boost to 83. NOT recommended to try to stew both levels! Smith a rune hasta on Otto's anvil - Can be done at 85 smithing, using a spicy stew to boost to 90. Make a ranging mix potion in Otto's hut - Can be done at 75 herblore, with spicy stew to 80. Use Balmung to kill a dagannoth - No specific levels, just the quest.
-
Fighter Hats
For someone with 90 melees, yeah you are probably better off investing your time into training up your skills rather than making money for the expensive boosts (although berserker ring is very cheap!). For those of who cannot improve ourselves by training, well, we have to buy the gear if we want to be better.
-
Chaotic Rapier vs Longsword
Well I'm not sure whether or not titan is useful for every boss, even with divine. Maybe after yak dies. The summoning was just a qualifier so I could include TDs. My point was that I probably won't be getting a maul.
-
Chaotic Rapier vs Longsword
With 99 summoning and divine I would surely use CLS over maul in any MHing situation.
-
Fighter Hats
5 stab. Also there's a graphical glitch with them which I suspect is why more people are wearing em as of late.
-
200 coal a day?
Alright question answered I guess. Boo. At least enhanced excalibur and the bolt specials are nice.
-
200 coal a day?
Why am I not getting it? I have done seers' elite.
-
New diary reward
No, because you won't last long with the ppots/restores you can fit in your inventory. You'll still want yak for the 30 spaces of supplies. After your yak is nearing empty, dismiss it and use a steel titan I think is the new ideal strategy.