Everything posted by PumpkinPete112
-
Warrior Balence Minigame
Is this just random if you drop or not? cna i do something to make it easier?
-
WERE SHOULD I TRAIN??????????
f2p=hill giants p2p=pest control
-
Fishing Help
ahh thanks for pointing that out. I do all my fishing at shilo or catherby nowadays
-
Fishing Help
umm i would fish at kajamara if u can (i think) and sell to general store. Umm lumbridge is also good for the closeness of store. If you want to save the fish go to barb.
-
Going to quit / retire
gl do a serch and u will find one no problem :(
-
fastest agility exp
agility arena in brimhaven Need little food and awesome exp with tickets
-
Umlimited Mining?
if that would happen you could do this Gun --> Economy (Use gun with economy)
-
New Weapon Stats Here
Dont have a pic but they kinda look like a rapier
-
Questions-Crystal Key/Ring of Weath & More!
Crystal Key 1. Can i get the loop from big net fishing? 2. Where is the chest 3. Looking for some1 to make me dragonstone ring and enchant (i suppy matureials/runes) Ring of Wealth 1. Does it increase dragon drop
-
Need Training Help!
Where can i train that will get me to 65 atk and strengtrh fast. Im p2p with full rune and wariror helm anad dbattle Only requirment for a place is it must drop a clue.
-
Come Join Me For Some Agility Arena!
bump... please join me :(
-
Come Join Me For Some Agility Arena!
Agility Arena! When: 11:00P.M EST-??? World 89 Where Brimmhaven Agility Arena Needed: 300gp! So Get Ready to Agility Train
-
Favorite Anime Series
well... gaterkeepers (second season) or duel! (These were on anime unleased on G4TechTV) it went off when it want back off and became G4 again (god i love that channel)
-
Shilo Village
yay thanks for the advice!
-
ranging
how do i get to the roof. I could never figure it out since i cant find the ladder to get there
-
Where can you get an unholy symbol mould??
complete the observatory quest i believe
-
Shilo Village
guess what! i bumped it!
-
Shilo Village
Ok can i do it! I will have lobbies. I will use full rune with warrior helm. D battle speca;, and restore pot. I may use combat protect. Advice needed
-
45-50Mage/Death Runes
Ok is pest control a good way to get 50mage to use my iban staff (yay me!) and to do desert Treasure. Also, how can i get death runes w/o rc or running? I am will ing to 5pure essence for 1 death rune (message me for details)
-
What quest allows you to *Ectofungi* Items?
accutally i can do it without that quest.
-
Crafting Help
uhh plant pots or bowstrings. i do those.
-
Lol
wow your a good person, such a rarity in these days. Id like to say i wouldnt have taken the 300k, but i might have, even though i return people stuff i pk in wild :P
-
Level 71 Crafter Needed
bump
-
Level 71 Crafter Needed
I need a lv71 to make me a blue dhide body. I have tanned leather and thread and needle. Post here and pm me in about a half hour when im back on. PS: selling dragon bones
-
Monument of remembering
i was thinking more of gold statues in the legends guild garden.