Everything posted by PumpkinPete112
-
Simpsons film confirmed for 2007
CONFIRMED! According to MSNBC the trailer will air for the movie tonight during the episode of the simpsons! Where & When Tonight on the FOX Channel When: 8pm EST
-
Stupid Noob Question
Where is the best place for a lv65 f2p with full rune to train And whats the best way to train max hit
-
moments thats made you jump
Ok lets see... 1. I saw a ghost walk past me when i was watching tv. 2. I walked into my room stepped on my remote and it came on to the scariest part of the move The Grudge. 3. When the dogs attack you in re4
-
Headphones breaking...
if u do this stop chewing on the cords especially at the intersection
-
any green day freaks out there?
Ya Green Day! Favorite: Jesus of Suberbia 2nd: Letterbomb
-
Movies Based on Games
Talk About and Rate: Released Resident Evil: 8/10 Resident Evil 2: 1/10 House of the Dead: 5/10 House of the Dead 2: 6/10 Coming Soon! Silent Hill: Promising Misc. Stay Alive: Looks Like Crap
-
Diango's April Fool's Toy.
Great Wand of Summoning! With this powerful wand and no training you can summon.. A poof of smoke! A drop of water! A dead weed! A spark! This great offer can be yours for only 1000gp!
-
BIG FAVOR
I want them
-
Runescape Prepaid Member Cards!
I posted once and now again. Card purchable at major retailers 1month=$7 1year=$63 When rung up that # is activeated Log into rs and put in code and bam! membership. U cna make it couple xtra dollars too. this would be convient
-
BIG FAVOR
I tried that with a diffrent one and it kinda seemed as if uit got shunted to to side for member ones
-
BIG FAVOR
maybe its a good idea anbd maybe then i can become a p2p
-
BIG FAVOR
I know its only 5 but then they make a bit of extra cash. Plus this is the only way i can ever become a member.
-
BIG FAVOR
I need some1 to send in a suggestion to jagex. I want a p2p to do it because i feel like us f2p'ers are shunted aside sometimes. ---What to Say--- Dear Jagex, i have a great member idea, sell prepaid membership cards in major retailers. 1 month=$7us and 1yr 63$us. Then whe3n its rung up its activated. Then yu can log on and enter the code and become a member. U can only use a code once. With over 300k people who play its a great way to maybe make it easier. ---End--- One person post if u can do it and do it. ONLY 1 PERSON SHOULD SEND IT, I TAKE NO RESPONSIBLITY FOR TOO MANY PEOPLE SENDING IT! Thank you very much
-
The Broccoli Award!!
How would you know what that tastes like? Anyway! Steakum Sandwiches and French fries
-
The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)
Banned For making your own sig
-
What's your best tip!
1.Become a member cause u can lv skills faster. (dont be f2p like me) 2. Dont Beg 3. Blue hats with yello tips are wooly hats not phats 4.Watch so u dont lose axe or pick heads. 5. Be cool, stay in school Question! Can f2p worship that encufus thing that were talking about and if so how.
-
Need A Skill Signature (all info given)
I need a signature
- The Hills Have Eyes
-
Books!!! DON DON DON! Books that are fun!
If you need something to do read this book series 1. Left Behind series (in order!) Good books about the end of the world its catholic fiction but its not and its an intersting read. Even if your atheist