Simpsons film confirmed for 2007

Mercifull

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4867252.stm

Could be an april fools but its not like the bbc to play a trick on ther news site...

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Hopefully after this they'll finally let it die. It jumped the shark long, long ago.

Someone posted the other day that when you watch Simpson repeats, even though you know what's coming, you still laugh. Well, you did with the old episodes, these new ones are just pathetic excuses. It's a mighty shame because it has to be THE most influential and recognisable cartoon ever, but now it's just not funny. I blame the writers, too interested in getting special guests than the actual story itself. Plus, they've pretty much exhausted every possible avenue a series can go down.

Suh-weet. Everyone <3's the Simpsons.

I certainly don't. I used to think they were 'occasional chuckle' funny before maybe their tenth series but now they bring a new meaning to flogging a dead horse.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

Years ago, I used to watch the Simpsons because I actively wanted to do so; now, if there's nothing good on, but I want the TV on for some reason (I like the noise, see), I put the Simpsons on.

I agree that the new ones are pretty terrible. I think some of the old ones had very funny moments; now that I know them so well, though, they aren't laugh out load funny, really.

Anyone got a link to the trailer online? Cant seem to find anything :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

yea, i saw it while watching sundays new episode, i thought it was planned for the end of 20th season(end of the show itself)

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

I'm just surprised they didn't make this sooner. I pretty much grew up watching the Simpsons. I just don't watch TV much anymore, so I haven't seen anything new of the show.

Suh-weet. Everyone <3's the Simpsons. Would be cool if they teamed up with Aardman Animations and did a clay-mation film.

err...WTF? Clay animation would completely ruin it! Regular animation definitely.

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

The Simpsons, in my opinion, were good up to around the 13th season.

The actual episode I noticed it was going downhill was when Mr. Burns bought out all the media.

I'm waiting to see how it turns out. I heard something about it being worked out and etc. for a while now, so maybe it'll be good.

;P

thesip2.jpg

It really has