moments thats made you jump

ghost2106

whats moments have you had that made you jump or still does?

i decieded to make this topic after i thought somone was in my room :? i went downstairs to get a drink and when i came back up i can see the tv reflection in my window and i had left it on the tv show, cops. as i headed towards the doorway i see a straight figure go past the tv reflection very quickly :shock: it tunred out the police car past a lampost while the camera was zoomed in :lol:

i decieded to make this topic after i thought somone was in my room :? i went downstairs to get a drink and when i came back up i can see the tv reflection in my window and i had left it on the tv show, cops. as i headed towards the doorway i say a straight figure go past the tv reflection very quickly :shock: it tunred out the police car past a lampost while the camera was zoomed in :lol:

Ahaha that's funny!

Sunwarrior, he thought that the man on Cops was really outside his window, when it was just his reflection.

Once I woke up from a nightmare, and i was up in bed, and all of a sudden our heater want on (pretty noisy, oil). Oh man, I actually fell out of bed I was so startled....

Any moment playing Doom3 or FEAR. If something looks scary I just rush and hold down the trigger :P.

Those "screamer" videos on the internet.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

You mean jumping like him? :lol:

A Windows' noise when it's all silent and calm (like those fatal errors dums) may get you to fall from your chair :P

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

Ive seen a warewolf once.. no im not joking.. i didnt scream or jump though.. i just kinds froze..

also, my bed was possed in my old house and one night it started violently shaking. THAT was so F'ed up... it happed several times.

You mean jumping like him? :lol:

A Windows' noise when it's all silent and calm (like those fatal errors dums) may get you to fall from your chair :P

ROFLCOPTER LMAONADE X 100 IRL LOOLOLOLOL!!!!

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Resident Evil. The REmake, specifically. Twice.

The first time when the dogs jumped through the window (after faking you out the first time you passed through the hallway).

The second time when you encounter your first crimson head.

Resident Evil. The REmake, specifically. Twice.

The first time when the dogs jumped through the window (after faking you out the first time you passed through the hallway).

The second time when you encounter your first crimson head.

Oh man... The first time I encountered a crimson head, I was NOT expecting it at all... I tried to get up and run with the controller still in my hand... :oops:

3898000bYVcx.png

Cats have a habit of walking silently, and mine is no exception. I was lying on the sofa, with the TV down at a low volume (so I expected to hear anything creeping up on me (hint hint) ). Anyway, suddenly the cat is staring me in the face -- it was all I could do not to spasm and cause him to fly off me.

i decieded to make this topic after i thought somone was in my room i went downstairs to get a drink and when i came back up i can see the tv reflection in my window and i had left it on the tv show, cops. as i headed towards the doorway i say a straight figure go past the tv reflection very quickly it tunred out the police car past a lampost while the camera was zoomed in

I bet you felt like an ideot

ok seriously.. this one killed me. completly.... i wont say why, you can see for yourself..

http://www.killsometime.com/animations/ ... asp?ID=119

but when i did this it was all i could do but throw my computer away from me and writhe around a bunch as i was freaked the crap out. enjoy.

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

Ive seen a warewolf once.. no im not joking.. i didnt scream or jump though.. i just kinds froze..

also, my bed was possed in my old house and one night it started violently shaking. THAT was so F'ed up... it happed several times.

How can you see one if you can't even spell it right?

I'm just waiting for another sarcastic post like

"ZOPMFG!!! I LIEK TOWTAWLY SAW DIS STOOPYD GHOST SO I LIEKED KICKED HIM IN DA BOLLS!!! ROFLMAOLMFAOOTFTID.

How can you see one if you can't even spell it right?

Because your spelling ability and vision are somehow related.

Pointless flames ftl.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

I'm just waiting for another sarcastic post like

"ZOPMFG!!! I LIEK TOWTAWLY SAW DIS STOOPYD GHOST SO I LIEKED KICKED HIM IN DA BOLLS!!! ROFLMAOLMFAOOTFTID.

That isn't sarcasm, that's a noob begging "flame me".

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

Anything that is a spider, or looks like a spider and i find myself right next to it. *shudders*

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Anything that is a spider, or looks like a spider and i find myself right next to it. *shudders*

:D My boyfriend is scared to death of spiders. Once, he found one in his room while I was over. I had to pick it up and put it outside while he cowered in the next room.

3898000bYVcx.png

ZOPMFG!!! I LIEK TOWTAWLY SAW DIS STOOPYD GHOST SO I LIEKED KICKED HIM IN DA BOLLS!!! ROFLMAOLMFAOOTFTID.

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.