moments thats made you jump

ghost2106

ok seriously.. this one killed me. completly.... i wont say why, you can see for yourself..

http://www.killsometime.com/animations/ ... asp?ID=119

but when i did this it was all i could do but throw my computer away from me and writhe around a bunch as i was freaked the crap out. enjoy.

Why do I have to be so stupid!

I knew somthing like that was coming, and I turned up the volume a bit to hear the words a bit better and boom! Yes now I have the heartrate of someone who just ran a marathon! :oops:

ok seriously.. this one killed me. completly.... i wont say why, you can see for yourself..

but when i did this it was all i could do but throw my computer away from me and writhe around a bunch as i was freaked the crap out. enjoy.

Why do I have to be so stupid!

I knew somthing like that was coming, and I turned up the volume a bit to hear the words a bit better and boom! Yes now I have the heartrate of someone who just ran a marathon! :oops:

o **** **** ****. i hate you for this!!! i thought i might as well watch it and its 12:09 over here at england at night. bloddy hell i think i just **** myself lol
cemal_h.png

i type at about ~160wpm does that answer ur question?

Um I don't think typing "at about 160wpm" doesn't really coun't when you don't capitalize or you make four letter words two(your --> ur). I guess bragging about how many words per minute you can type is cool though :roll:

As for the things that scream, I can usually tell it's one of those things so I close it out before it screams. When I hear the those scream I get a bit startled, but more than anything I get ticked off because it's disgusting and not very funny IMO. Especially when the image of some old lady with black eyes and other gross features, and the image is burned onto your mind for about 30 minutes.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

gwahahhaha ohhh, feel my pain... feel it as it rips down your spine with the icy coldness of a thousand glaciers cras...... ok forget that.. but yes. scary as all hell. hands down the WORST (see: best) of those stupid things on the internet..

and yeah the first time i did it too, was alone at night , lights off,, and i just so badly wanted to head what it was saying so i like an idiot turned up the volume...

:cry: :cry: :cry:

just thinkin bout that thing... ugh...

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

Watching road trip at the cinema, when the snake jumps out and bites Barry, i pretty much had to change my pants. It wasn't that i found it scary, i just wasn't expecting it - just sat there enjoying my minstrels and BAM, i'm 6 inches out of my seat with chocolate covered treats flying all over the place.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

Anything that is a spider, or looks like a spider and i find myself right next to it. *shudders*

:D My boyfriend is scared to death of spiders. Once, he found one in his room while I was over. I had to pick it up and put it outside while he cowered in the next room.

Argh, a huge (by my standards) spider crawled right over my laptop keyboard last night, i fell off my chair and ran to the other side of the room. Problem is i can't take my eyes off the things because i don't want to lose sight of them and for them to jump out at me again. Spiders totally get me though. :oops:

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

oh **** I nearly ******* my pants watching this, I turned it up to hear what they were saying (which was creepy enough) then *shudder* i'm still sweating and afraid to close my door or turn the light off :shock:

oh **** I nearly ******* my pants watching this, I turned it up to hear what they were saying (which was creepy enough) then *shudder* i'm still sweating and afraid to close my door or turn the light off :shock:

Is it that one with the subliminal messages then it goes to that sorta hymn? Then about 10 scary faces pop up? If so, I didnt sleep the night I saw that the first time.

knkcopy.jpg

Is it that one with the subliminal messages then it goes to that sorta hymn? Then about 10 scary faces pop up? If so, I didnt sleep the night I saw that the first time.

I watched it for the first time no :shock: But I know I'll sleep, but those 10 faces are ***** scarry!

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

Argh, a huge (by my standards) spider crawled right over my laptop keyboard last night, i fell off my chair and ran to the other side of the room. Problem is i can't take my eyes off the things because i don't want to lose sight of them and for them to jump out at me again. Spiders totally get me though. :oops:

What are your standards? A SUV sized spider would be big enough? :D

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

Haha, glad to see everyone is enjoying my post :twisted:

Actually, i believe and i can't remember where i heard this, but this was supposed to have been rated the number one scariest "scary flash movie type" things on the whole wide internet. so, to those of you who haven't seen it, just watch. its something we ALL must experience, and to those of you that have, congratulations, you have witnessed one of the(supposed) scariest things on the net :wink: :P

SDAlXLd.png

Actually, i believe and i can't remember where i heard this, but this was supposed to have been rated the number one scariest "scary flash movie type" things on the whole wide internet. so, to those of you who haven't seen it, just watch. its something we ALL must experience, and to those of you that have, congratulations, you have witnessed one of the(supposed) scariest things on the net :wink: :P

probably a stupid question but where do i find it?

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Here

Seriously, it is scary. DO NOT TURN UP THE VOLUME. Its bad enough as it is.

knkcopy.jpg

why do people 13itch so much on this forum...?

Why do immature kids think they are cool when they use numbers to spell femal dog?

Why do immature kids say they saw a "warewolf" when all they are doing is trying to get attention

why.. because i like to bypass censors to get my [bleep]ing point across..

and also, im not a kid who sits here and posts spam and discriminates another forum member about something, you are one of those people this FORUM hates, 13itchers. If you think im lyeing i dont care, i saw what i saw..

edit: im not a kid.. im 16.. you dont even know me so dont judge what you do not even know.

Here

Seriously, it is scary. DO NOT TURN UP THE VOLUME. Its bad enough as it is.

yeah thuoght so i'd looked at it before in this post i just didnt know he was reffering to that...

thankyou :) *cookie for you*

oversized.jpg[/bads]

already been answered, but i put a link to it somewhere on page 1 i believe.. haha once is definetly enough for everyone, but everyone HAS to see it at least once.. c'mon..... C'MONNN :P

SDAlXLd.png

What are your standards? A SUV sized spider would be big enough? :D

SUV sized? You can take care of that one, buddy. :lol:

3898000bYVcx.png