Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wisp

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wisp

  1. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Construction of the Destino Cannone begins on Sardinia. ETA 3 yrs.
  2. I don't remember you ever attacking the Americas. Even if you did, it was all just untamed lands, similar to pre-colonial times, as I left the land above untouched for close to a century, and it would have been difficult to make use of, much less invade. And it was more just like my people would evolve past needing planets, and just live on a flotilla of ships. It wasn't so much permanently running, we'd either return, or find a new area. Plus, my fleet was still much larger than yours, and there was no possible way you could have been building more ships than me without going against the system's rules.
  3. This game I might be closer to chaotic good. What with actually fighting people and such. First game I purposely had the only unaltered humans in the game (I think), with no genetic enhancements. Actually that's wrong, I had one Ultra-Human that cost me 10,000 kg of Duna to create. But I never got to use him in battle. Once again, Dusty didn't win V1. We were both in it at the end, but Archi locked it. In all likelihood, he never would have defeated me, and I wouldn't have defeated him either. Hell, at the end, I still controlled 2 continents on earth.
  4. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Oh and for safety, ballistic missile defense begins.
  5. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Project Merc begins. Will be completed once I reach level 5 Genetics, I think. Also, Green Revolution has been built and completed.
  6. I'd think they can identify their own species, just by their nature, and a human might be as obvious to them as a chimp in a crowd of people would be to us.
  7. Airguns=/= Rifles. Shoot a real gun, and then talk.
  8. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    IAG Facts: All player's combined IAG is 18.6 trillion. 11 trillion of that is European. The remaining 7.6 trillion is Asian, American, and African. The average IAG is 1.43 trillion. The average European IAG is 2.2 trillion. The average Non-European IAG is 950 billion. The top 3 Wealthiest Nations are: France (3.2trillion) Italy (2.8 Trillion) ERE (1.85 Trillion) The Poorest Nations are: Egypt (431b) South Africa (451b) Kazakhstan (554b) From wealthiest, to poorest, the countries are: (In Trillions) 1. France-3.2 2. Italy-2.8 3. ERE-1.84 4. India-1.66 5. Japan-1.625 6. Britain-1.623 7. Russia-1.56 8. Argentina-1.08 9. Iran-1.01 10. United States-.8 11. Kazakhstan-.554 12. South Africa-.451 13. Egypt-.431 The Top 3 Richest Nations have a higher IAG than the next 5 combined, and a higher IAG than the bottom 8 combined.
  9. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Well, it helps even if you just say your helping. Knocks a year off.
  10. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Icu, how much time does the Space elevator have as of now before it's finished? And how much money is paid off? Retech, I kinda wanna keep that land for now. Never know when I'll need it.
  11. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    So, anyone else want to join the Matter gates project? So far the only people I have written down are: Icu, Rocco, Retech, Kirby (or not), and Trol. Also need donations for it.
  12. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    So grim, you're giving him a ton of IAG, spending half your budget on him, for something you gave to him for free? Seems a little excessive.
  13. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Grazie.
  14. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    I was supposed to get 1t from Japan, I only got 500b, I believe.
  15. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Energy does not have mass, but it can be converted to mass, and vice versa.
  16. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    The only time Dusty "betrayed" me was when we were the last two players left in a game, and it had to end one way or another, so obviously no hard feelings there.
  17. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Research on improved artillery, and 'perfect' mirrors begin. Is the second one possible, Archi? It would be a coating or shield that acts as a perfect mirror, with down to nearly the atom no imperfections, making it the perfect antilaser. Would be backed by aerogel in order to insulate whatever's behind it as well.
  18. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    You gain Korea and the Philippines IAG (apparently nothing since I never got any significant increase for them), I loose it but gain that of my land east of India. So same/gain for you and less/same/gain for me. I won't keep paying you since that IAG is made a part of your's. Also I pulled my aid of Sri Lanka (75% of this decade's IAG) and donated it. No, 1 trillion of your IAG is permanently and irrevocably transferred to me, not just the IAG of South Korea and the Philippines.So each decade, you make 1 trillion less, and I make one more. South Korea and the Phillipines combined have an IAG of about 600b, so you're only losing an additional 400b. Also, it's not you paying me each decade, it's the IAG being transferred permanently to Korea/Philippines, so you can't just decide to stop. So your next decade's IAG will be like 1.5t, and so will the next, and the next etc. unless you increase it by other means.
  19. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    The underground is so pointless unless your IAG is greater than 40 trillion.
  20. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Well, I heard it on the radio earlier, not from BBC. Stolen from current events.
  21. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    You copied that off of the BBC. :thumbdown: First bit, yeah. Everyone copied space plans from nasa. :thumbdown:
  22. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Tests on producing purely synthetic cells are in progress, leading up to creating synthetic micro organisms. Will be possible we believe, once we reach the 3rd level of Genetics (in 13 years). A very expensive process, the genetic optimizer, will soon become available for the elite, allowing them to essentially choose what traits their children will have.
  23. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Well, he could just not pay you, but he'll just get invaded again. No, he wouldn't get invaded again, he'd just automatically lose 2 trillion of his IAG again seeing as I still control Japan until the treaties are finalized. And it's not paying me, the IAG is transferred to Korea/Philippines, so that way he can't just decide to stop paying me one decade.
  24. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Just saying, Mather, 1 trillion of your IAG is going to me (permanently) so you'll be donating 1.5 next year or so. Also, you only have like 900b left this decade, so you're a trillion in debt now if you donate that much, I think. Your budget next decade will be around 1.5t, regardless of how much the IAG's of the Philippines and Korea are. Otherwise I won't agree to the treaty, and I could probably have Grim and Dusty do the same, and then it's just the losing side making unreasonable demands of the winners.
  25. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    True. I guess the tanks will be designed so that if the tank is punctured, the cell will open instantly to help prevent an explosion, and the cells would be split into different sections so that if one part is punctured, not all the gas would be released. Also, if a tank is defeated it wouldnt always have the fuel cell be destroyed, so the chances of explosion would be maybe 1/3 or much less, depending on the size of the cell.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.