Everything posted by Wisp
-
Dungeoneering
Vera looks to see what are on the other platforms.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera looks around for anything that could be used as a torch, or a source of light, and if she finds one, she'll walk back to the room that formerly had a pit of water.
-
Dungeoneering
So I have four tentacles, no hands, a beak, no hair, and suckers all over my body or something? Vera, convinced she is dreaming or hallucinating walks back to the second room with the dead dogs, walks to the room with the collapsed door and tries to remove rubble again, with her newfound strength or whatever.
-
Dungeoneering
(Because of my new weird semi-human state do I get any skill bonuses? I guess climbing, and then you said I was feeling stronger but I don't know if that was just because of the transformation process.) Vera walks to the first room, still confused by her current state.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera looks around for any other paths, and if none she tries to climb out.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera goes back to the first room, if possible, and looks at herself in the light.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera looks for another side passage in the tunnel, or some way away from the Jelly other than the way back. If she finds none, she will return to the second room where there was light.
-
Dungeoneering
Confused, Vera stumbles around the room, looking for light or a way out.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera tries to feel her body, to see if she can tell how she changed. (Oh, and have i gained any skills other than the +.1 tracking earlier?)
-
Dungeoneering
I try to resist it at first, but then I simply allow it, as I can't deal with fighting it any longer, as it feels like I'm only fighting against myself.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera starts breathing heavily, and waits to see what happens.
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
I put half of my PP into it from the past month or so, so that's around 600,000 PP. If that was converted into pure production stations that would make 150 stations -> 30,000 a turn for PP. So I'd say 5000 pp a turn is reasonable taking into account the PP spent, and then how much defenses would cost.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera looks around, and flexs. She wishes she had a candle or some other light source, since she had been in the dark for so long.
-
Dungeoneering
Whoops messed up I/vera there.
-
Dungeoneering
I put my hands on the surface and try to find a way out.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera continues to stumble around. Does she have any luck?
-
Dungeoneering
Vera tries to find a way out of it (other than the way she came from)
-
Dungeoneering
She tries to push it, and if that fails, slice through it with the dagger. If she succeeds she will continue by it.
-
Dungeoneering
She continues through the opening.
-
Dungeoneering
(Herself). Vera continues forward, carefully so as not to fall into any random holes.
-
Dungeoneering
After draining the room sufficiently, Vera moves the beast and crawls into the tunnel.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera continues trying to let water out. How long will this take?
-
Dungeoneering
Vera look for another tunnel, and if none she continues trying to pry the beast free, slowly lowering the water.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera tries to move the monster.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera explores the rest of the underwater area, looking for a path or anything, coming up for air when needed.