Everything posted by Wisp
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
Yeah, flagships and big ships are destroyed fairly quick because of the way weapon/armour works. This seems like it's a problem , is there anyway that could be remedied? I assume it's because relatively the armor thickness of ships isn't that much different for massive ships than smaller ships, so it would take one shot from a powerful laser to kill a big ship, but 10 shots to kill 10 little ships. That about right?
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
Stations are now focusing on producing Railships. We are working on a new design for Railships.
-
Dungeoneering
Oh, I also built a watchtower, I forgot. Vera leaves the dungeon and starts building two more stores, what could be a blacksmith and 5 more houses. Can we just say that'll be done tomorrow?
-
Dungeoneering
Oh, and is there anything special I can do once I reach any higher levels of crafting?
-
Dungeoneering
Can wraiths be damaged with normal weapons? (Iron, steel or bone swords?)
-
Dungeoneering
What's my crafting level now? Vera takes her swords, and walks into the cave again, avoiding the trip wire, and going to wherever Grim is. What's around me now?
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
Mather, I think we could say maybe a million or so civilians escaped your planet, so if you can find a new planet. You lose all research other than things that are finished, and contained in your ship though (so you can only pick a few.) On the condition that you don't have Naquadah anymore.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera whipes the sweat of her brow, and puts the final piece into place on the outer pallisade. In total she built: 1 heavy duty door, 2 houses, a training center, a store, and a tavern I think. Oh, and a palisade.
-
Dungeoneering
Pie, aren't you working on improving transmogrification? If you keep working on that I'll pay you to do something for me later on once you get your skill high enough.
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
Yea, I'm not gonna allow another Naquadah or Jahrium or whatever. Oh, research in advanced point defense lasers has begun now. Oh, and project wolf has yielded some very nice results. Several transports from Yare filled with samples are heading to earth. Also, many supply ships have recently gone to the aquatic planet in that same system.
-
Dungeoneering
By the way, if anyone could research transmogrification/transformation, I'll pay them later on a good deal to enchant something for me. I'm sure it'd be a useful skill aswell.
-
Dungeoneering
Oh, just a question, would it be possible to ever get an Amulet or something that could allow me to change back to a human when I wanted? I'm thinking making it would require a highish transmog level or whatever, a high quality amulet, and some of the substance that transformed me originally (from the first dungeon).
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
Just something I forgot to mention (although I did write it down in my file with all the stuff I'm doing ingame) the way my fleet production is managed is as follows: 20 days ago exactly I split off 1/4th of my stations to build stations only, and all they build to build stations only. Then the other original 3/4 are on ship building. Resources are being flown in from the two asteroid belts in the system, which provide more than enough for now. Additional resources can be gained from the Rocky, Desert, and various moons on the two gas giants.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera also starts building a heavy duty door over the cave entrance. Forgot to mention that before.
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
I think mather was just told a fleet was coming to him, but not who it was from.
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
Maybe the Orz? Didn't he say something about attacking them a while back?
-
Dungeoneering
That works, I'm kinda busy today. But if anyone wants to go to the dungeon, I'll have my character stop building to help them out.
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
Wait, so who's attacking who?
-
Dungeoneering
Ok palisade should be done around now. Vera starts working on the following, outside of the pallisade but still near it: Two more houses, a watchtower, a training building (with dummies, etc.), and what could be turned into a store or a tavern. How long would that take in total? EDIT: what's my crafting now, 1.5? Or something.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera finishes the house outside the entrance of the dungeon. She beings building a small palisade around the house, about 20 feet from it. How long will it take?
-
Dungeoneering
Ok if we're playing: Vera leaves the dungeon, avoiding the trip wire, and starts building a small house in front of the doorway to the dungeon out of trees. How long will this take. (It's a building that blocks the entrance to the dungeon, unless you walk through the building. If that makes sense)
-
Dungeoneering
Something memorable is good. Two syllables. Starts and ends with strongish sounds. Danath (Dan-Uth) Tenat (Ten-it) etc.
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
Dusty, just PMed archi about moderating what we're doing. Is rocco in too?
- Dungeoneering
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
That was for making it rain more in deserty places. If you need rain then... yeah.