Everything posted by Wisp
-
Dungeoneering
I dive back down. Is the monster moving at all or did the others kill it a long time ago?
-
Dungeoneering
Vera kicks off the monster and tries to make her way to the surface. Is the thing moving?
-
Dungeoneering
Vera pulls out her dagger, and stabs at it.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera jumps back into the water, goes underwater and feels around for anywhere to go.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera feels around the piece of land, and then pulls herself up, and slowly walks forward, feeling the ground in front of her so as not to fall in again.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera swims around the edges of the room, looking for either an exit or a way out of the pool.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera moves around the edges of the room, feeling for a door.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera slowly walks through the room, watching her step in the dark, and opens the next door.
-
Dungeoneering
I think you missed it (since you've done a lot of other peoples stuff that came after mine) So I'll just resay it. Vera walks over to the door and tries to remove any rubble and maybe clear the way. If that fails, I'll go back to the other room and go through the eastern door.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera tries to remove rubble from the door, and if that fails she'll go back and open the eastern door.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera walks to the western door, and if there are no locks, opens it.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera looks over the dogs for any signs of what happened, and looks for any humanoid footprints on the ground. If there are any, Vera'll follow them to whatever door that goes to. (Would something like that add skills to something like tracking? I'm just making sure I get how the skill system works)
-
Dungeoneering
I just started, so I'm wherever the starting room is. I open the door, and pull my dagger out, what's the next room look like?
-
Dungeoneering
I wake up in the room, with a dagger. I walk to the door in the south of the room, and examine it, and look at the lock (if any).
-
Dungeoneering
You don't need to talk in order to train swordsmanship. If he was teaching me about, say, the intricacies of Shakespeare he might need to talk.
-
Dungeoneering
Think of it this way, if you're trying to learn Magic, you go to a place focused on Magic. If you're trying to learn something like swordsmanship you go to a place with an expert swordsman, and apparently the leader of their town is good at that. Even if I don't train with him, I'll learn more there than at any other place. Plus without magic for luxuries they'd have to use engineering or crafting, so I go there to learn that.
-
Dungeoneering
Well, being a non-magical town they're more likely to know more skills that I'm interested in, and I'm not gonna use magic by accident.
-
Dungeoneering
I'm thinking like a swords(wo)man and then a crafter/engineer.
-
Dungeoneering
I think I'm gonna go to Caster, learn some skills (I'm not gonna be a magical character, atleast not for a while), and then maybe if someone pays me I could help remove the threat of Caster.
-
Dungeoneering
Hey Grim, how bout you help a newcomer out and give me 5,000 gold in return for helping you out when you need it later :thumbsup:
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
Remind me what an X-304 is? I don't get how you can say that's nothing since Ross basically said "I has infinite resources" and you're like oh yea, well I can build 250 ship a day. Take that!
-
Dungeoneering
Can anyone tell me more about Caster or what happened with Exile and all that?
-
Dungeoneering
So, Vera Sepha, Human, 19, 5'9, 120 lb, blond hair, green eyes, tannish skin. That good enough to start? Oh, and I pick the dagger, and I guess I open the door.
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
My production capacity is pretty advanced, I have a system with a ton of natural resourced, and then a planet that's basically a giant shipyard. Plus I have a (shared) enormous research lab floating in the middle of nowhere, as well as my capital also floating in the middle of nowhere. Also, Project Gypsy is a continuation of project Andy, only more militarized. The first 15 years are mainly about increasing our software, while after that it's all about increasing production for it, which will increase by about 10% a year. For the sake of it, I'll work on improving my mining and harvesting ships too.
-
Dungeoneering
I've been just ignoring this because of how far it was already into the game by the time I noticed, but can someone like summarize whats going on, and a bit more in depth into how the game works (like what are all the skills etc)