Blink182 f55: 76 str and 100 cb!!!!!!!!!!! 70 slayer too!

exams sound loads of fun! lol almost 1500 skill total though nice!

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

99woodcutting 99mining 99 fishing 99 firemaking 99 hunter 99 prayer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya sup iz fun 2 melee blinky did u no dat?

o n if u didnt den can u plz giv me a rune pl8 fer tellin u? plzzz

Z0mg I think some of my brain cells just died while writing that sentence -.-

same

blink182_f55.png

99/99 fming! 1850th to 99 firemaking 4,27,07

Hey blinky, did you know bunnies can't milk cows?...

but

they

can

DANCE!

RRR_Posing_RayDancing_qjpreviewth.jpg

C1Geq.png

Played some cwars...lagged out and login server is down, so i guess i'll just forget about rs tonight and study for exams that are starting in two days :wall: , might not play alot this week so it would mean alot to me if you guys could help keep bumped

blink182_f55.png

free bump for blinky :D Have some bad news for you though. I've decided to quit RS. well it was kind of a funny story. I quit for a week and then decided to go on and have a leaving rs drop party with all my friends. I went to log on and....incorrect password :-k . I tried to get it back through lost password but never worked so i guess this is my goodbye to you. oh and btw i only ever got to 92 woodcut #-o Good luck on the rest of your RS days <3 :cry:

SmallBlog.jpg

xxv0lcomxx.png

Back From Being Hacked July 10th!

free bump for blinky :D Have some bad news for you though. I've decided to quit RS. well it was kind of a funny story. I quit for a week and then decided to go on and have a leaving rs drop party with all my friends. I went to log on and....incorrect password :-k . I tried to get it back through lost password but never worked so i guess this is my goodbye to you. oh and btw i only ever got to 92 woodcut #-o Good luck on the rest of your RS days <3 :cry: add r0nin miner, i'll be on that file every once in a while.

SmallBlog.jpg

xxv0lcomxx.png

Back From Being Hacked July 10th!

free bump for blinky :D Have some bad news for you though. I've decided to quit RS. well it was kind of a funny story. I quit for a week and then decided to go on and have a leaving rs drop party with all my friends. I went to log on and....incorrect password :-k . I tried to get it back through lost password but never worked so i guess this is my goodbye to you. oh and btw i only ever got to 92 woodcut #-o Good luck on the rest of your RS days <3 :cry:

double post pls? :-w

i'm very depressed that your quitting, sorry about you being hacked, i will definently miss you, goodluck irl <3:

blink182_f55.png