The Worst Random Event You've Ever Gotten

Fona623

Hey everybody out there. I know we've all gotten very annoying random events (in the middle of fighting a high lvl, while talking to a npc ect.) Why not share yours with the world and sympathize (or laugh) with other players.

Have fun! :wink:

PinkSig1.jpg

Thanks to GoldWorks!

training against flesh crawlers for a couple hours down to 5 hp evil chicken. you get the picture. it could have been worse though :P

im not crazy everyone else is!!! unless im wrong

if you give a noob a muffin he will probaly ask for another and butter

scammees always believe the scammer nothing you can do

I'm constantly being handed the Mystery Box at the beginning of a fight. Usually one that's going to take a while, dragons and the like. Forcing you to run away to open it.

And more often than not... shortly after monsters have begun to ignore you in normally agressive areas.

Harrington.gif

full rune +500k dm... got a maze when i had 5 more lobs then the other player... when i compleeted it he took new food and killed me :(

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I had a random save my life once. I was fighting when I got bad internet. My computer went whack and I lost connection. I logged in about five minutes later and found myself in the the bone burying event. I looked at my health and it was three. I at some food, finished the vent, and kept fighting. My worst random was I got a mime event and was teleported away right when I killed a steel dragon. As I was teleported away, I saw a pair of d legs on the ground from my dragon. Of course when I came back they were gone.

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

Ouch! Alot of these sound really painful (with exception to the evil chicken sry!) So far I haven't had any really bad ones..........It's out there waiting to get me! :ohnoes:

Keep posting!

PinkSig1.jpg

Thanks to GoldWorks!

pking at edge...and get taken away by the MOM just before i KO :wall:

Call me a noob but the "mom"?

Mysterious Old Man. Ya know.... Yeah. That guy.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Worst one I got was a shade when I had 5 hp left at black knights... I was only level 45 at the time, but the shade killed me, and I lost a lot of coins (470k or so) and 2 pieces of mime, along with mithril armor. Another bad one was combined with a disconnect, so I don't count it as my worst random ever, but it was a river troll that killed me and I lost full mime.

Worst one I got was a shade when I had 5 hp left at black knights... I was only level 45 at the time, but the shade killed me, and I lost a lot of coins (470k or so) and 2 pieces of mime, along with mithril armor. Another bad one was combined with a disconnect, so I don't count it as my worst random ever, but it was a river troll that killed me and I lost full mime.

you get alot more mime randoms than meh, havent got fover 3 pieces in all my career of about 1 and a half year+

you get alot more mime randoms than meh, havent got fover 3 pieces in all my career of about 1 and a half year+

I've gotten full set 3 times, working on a fourth :thumbsup:

Guest ShadowClawe

What is your secret to getting rare randoms? Some of my friends say that cooking gets you tons of them, and when they were cooking lobs, they just kept on getting random events. Is this true? or do you just have to be playing day in and day out to get these?

<.<

Umm.... is that fair?! I've only gotten the mime like never and here you are with 3 sets?! <.<

Yeah yeah dont tell me, "They're random!".................. :evil:

PinkSig1.jpg

Thanks to GoldWorks!

Umm.... is that fair?! I've only gotten the mime like never and here you are with 3 sets?! <.<

Yeah yeah dont tell me, "They're random!".................. :evil:

Jagex likes me... Enough to give me what I want and then rip it out of my grasp when they feel like it... :lol:

Probably when I was fighting ice trolls the other day...and I ended up getting an evil chicken straight after...sigh deadness

I hate that chicken

*grabs pitchfork*

Put the pitchfork down and step away....

Face it if you tried to kill it anyway he probably just come back bigger...... <.<

PinkSig1.jpg

Thanks to GoldWorks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was alching next to the heros guild rune rocks. I had gotten the first ore and was waiting for the second to respawn. At that point I got a mime.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

This happened in last year Christmas Bash.

I got ored and decided to go downstairs. A guy was doing a quiz and he asked "Who is the owner of Jagex?" I quickly typed Wandrew gower", but just one second before I pressed enter....

THE ****ING MOM APPEARED WITH A MYSTERY BOX AND I COULDN'T PRESS ENTER!!!!! :evil:

I'm back.