Farming help..

slayernm613

Yes, everything grows while you are logged out (and can also become diseased and die by the way)but oftentimes logging out will cause crops to take a bit longer than the standard quoted times in many guides.

Are you saying your herbs have not grown at all or that they just haven't completely matured to the point of being able to harvest. If it's the latter, just wait a bit and check again. :)

Also, if you posted a while before the "click" (when a plant changes from one stage to the next), it takes a few minutes longer (I think 10 mins for herbs?)

The times are based on an average of the time right after a "click" and the time right before.

I've been doing a lot of herb farming (92 farming atm) and here's few facts;

* Herbs (and other farmable things) grow when you're logged out and it doesn't affect to the growing time.

* 75mins/herb is a good estimate but not 100% accurate. This is because farming goes in cycles. Easy way to prove this is to plant everything possible to one farming patch and wait for the first cycle to roll. If there wasn't no cycling, the first seeds would grow first. Now they all grow exactly same time. Because of this cycling the growth time might vary.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm