Games Based On Movies

Harrington

um if i'm corret medal of honor:frount line is in the consept of saveing privte ryan whitch is a movie its not based on it buts its pritty darn close on some of the levels

DoD:S ownage

what we have here is a ..um.. failur to communcate

check out my steam ID page @ alpha company

um if i'm corret medal of honor:frount line is in the consept of saveing privte ryan whitch is a movie its not based on it buts its pritty darn close on some of the levels

are you serrious? :shock:

no i mean the king of france is going to take over the US

DoD:S ownage

what we have here is a ..um.. failur to communcate

check out my steam ID page @ alpha company

Btw, medel of honor and Saving private ryan were both kind of, you know, based off of World War II.

KH isn't based off of movie at all O.o

it just has characters from movies in it

And each world follows some part of the movies story lines. Not to mention without the movies, the game wouldn't exist.

Well, we should thank Disney for their characters, but we should really be thankful to the manga creators of KH. Because the games really wouldn't exist if the manga series of KH had never come out. Squenix is thinking of coming out with a KH movie after the 3rd game...Maybe though. 8-)

My favirote games that were based off movies were definatley Goldeneye, KH (If we count that), and Battlefront 2. But I have a lot more, just don't feel like typin' them up. :wink:

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

I'm sorry, what????

supernovasigst7.jpg

KH isn't based off of movie at all O.o

it just has characters from movies in it

And each world follows some part of the movies story lines. Not to mention without the movies, the game wouldn't exist.

Well, we should thank Disney for their characters, but we should really be thankful to the manga creators of KH. Because the games really wouldn't exist if the manga series of KH had never come out. Squenix is thinking of coming out with a KH movie after the 3rd game...Maybe though. 8-)

That would be their worst idea by far if they did, its an ok game, but as a movie? I still believe that the mix of Final Fantasy and Disney should never have happened, the only real reason it seemed to have worked out is because the game play is very unique.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

Prolly most star wars games (besides Jedi Outcast and revenge of the sith), Rid[bleep], and a couple others. Most movie games are pathetic attempts at an extra $50 in their pockets. Comeon...Shrek 2?!?

My sister bought that game. I don't seem to remember Shrek, Fiona, Little Red Riding Hood, and the Pig guy going on a riot when Humpty Dumpty broke apart. I seriously don't. Or smashing giant slugs for coins..

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Would you consider Vice City to be based off of Scarface? because I'd choose that.

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

i dont think ive played any

are there any movies made from games? all i can think of is the Doom movie

blood reign was one but if i remember correctly it stunk

Dude, you're an idiot #-o
Dude, your feeble attempt at an insult is hilarious.

... You can tell JAGeX is British - No common sense. :notalk:
Supportmage:Quick Robin,to the roflcopter!

are there any movies made from games? all i can think of is the Doom movie

Mario Bros, Final Fantasy Spirits Within(Which didn't really have a FF feel to it at all), Final Fantasy VII Advent Children, Pac Man Christmas(Don't ask).

Theres also a Resident Evil movie coming up.

There was a resident evil moie out a few years ago.

And youve forgotten Tomb Raider - awful movie but angelina jolie was so fine in that.

iteme3721.jpg