SEAN'S BLOG! | BAD NEWS ON PAGE 7 15M+ LOSS!

should get mage up a couple more levels then i maybe might try dk

gofsiggycr2.png

DK Drops (duo) - 4 - 1x D Axe 1x Berserker, 2x Warrior. Drag Drops - 1 - 1x Skirt.

Barrows Drops - 14 - 1x G spear, 3x K skirt , 2x k x-bow, 1x k top, 2x v flail, 1x v brassard, 1x dh body, 1x dh legs and 2x dh helm.

Proud owner of a fighter torso

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well today i was going to see how much cash i had in coffers at mtk and accidently colected my resources :wall:

6daymtk185316ri5.png

then i sold 2 mage seeds, 3 yes, 1 calquat and 1 palm for 610k :D then sold 7k maples for 480k.

with mtk if you maintain ur approval and u have all on maples and rest on herbs, you should easily make your money back with the good seeds, bird nests and maples.

gonna go try get a couple more mage levels :wink:

gofsiggycr2.png

DK Drops (duo) - 4 - 1x D Axe 1x Berserker, 2x Warrior. Drag Drops - 1 - 1x Skirt.

Barrows Drops - 14 - 1x G spear, 3x K skirt , 2x k x-bow, 1x k top, 2x v flail, 1x v brassard, 1x dh body, 1x dh legs and 2x dh helm.

well that will be the end of alching for a while, its so boring :wall:

76mage231310ib5.png

gofsiggycr2.png

Well just went on first dk trip ever, lasted 600 casts but had pots left over since partner's connection died. anyways we got this little shiny ring, it's called a warrior. my partner sold it to me for 200k and then i sold at world 2 for 420k so anyways we may go tomorrow. Also got 30k mage xp down there which was also pretty nice.

warriorring142946il2.png

gofsiggycr2.png

congratz on 76 magic and 83 hunt =D>

good luck with 99

thanks and wow nice stats, really you should get that hunter up, its really easy you know.

gofsiggycr2.png

well i did a trip with good partner (srillclint) and we had teled out, i was very disapointed since i thought we hadnt got a drop, and he said show inv (too make sure i didn't get a good drop and i didnt tell). So i did that and he put out his inv and i see a nice shiny blue ring, bought it off him for 1m and then sold for 1.1m WOOT!.

zerkerring102145bm7.png

gofsiggycr2.png

well got 49 farming (before the dks) and planted 4 more curry trees. Should easily get 50 tonight, prolly close to 51.

49farming080200dd5.png

gofsiggycr2.png

ROFL at your siggy...your one sick puppy you are...(for all those wondering...i made the mistake of being in the same area as sean using d bones on my gilded altar and was approaching LVL 69 prayer...i guess he just didnt put 2 and 2 together there #-o )

I Said i wouldnt post on your bloggy anymore till you at least changed it...

But then again you crafted 500 Of my green dhides for me tonight <3:

Nice dk drops, better loot in your 3 trips then my 3 trips so far :XD:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

ROFL at your siggy...your one sick puppy you are...(for all those wondering...i made the mistake of being in the same area as sean using d bones on my gilded altar and was approaching LVL 69 prayer...i guess he just didnt put 2 and 2 together there #-o )

I Said i wouldnt post on your bloggy anymore till you at least changed it...

But then again you crafted 500 Of my green dhides for me tonight <3:

Nice dk drops, better loot in your 3 trips then my 3 trips so far :XD:

hehe im not too good at addition :D and tanning is easy at canifis cause you basically have money growing on trees u rich noob :|

and im hopin i can get an axe and maybe a blue ring or 2 and get richhhh :pray:

good luck with 84 crafting :)

and to everyone here is a level i just got (need deaths for dks so i pretended i was crafting deaths, (sell nats 300, buy deaths 300) :D

62rc163034zj9.png

gofsiggycr2.png

woot just got these 2 sweeties as dagg kings with my good ol mate druminator17 <3: in total i prolly got rex onto us 8 times and prime on us once, i teled but drummeh stayed. Drum gave me 1.55m for the axe and i gave my rockshell plate to celt our suicider (thanks celt <3: ).

ApropiateDragonAxeDrop.png

rockshellplate144038ds7.png

daxe151530ld0.png

gofsiggycr2.png

Nice dk trip!

~ColossuS~

yeah not as good as ugas and toopies, they once got 3 axes and a zerker =D>

thanks and good luck again with 99 attack :P

gofsiggycr2.png

Just organised my bank a bit and made a bank pic. Firstly if there is anything that is there and shouldn't be, please tell me cause bank space is precious and even though i have 2 lines free, i'm gonna need more sometime. Also there is some stuff there for sale, just pm me, and could someone please tell me what the bank is worth cause I would really love to know.

bank1094852gb6.png

gofsiggycr2.png

just doin a bit of slayer cause hunter is gettin boring and i really want 100 cb.

gofsiggycr2.png

just thoought id go pk but it didnt turn out, lost ddp++, d scim, glory, farseer helm and sharks etc but ended up gettin these 2 pks.

greendragpk1172506mz2.png

greendragpk2184849mr0.png

gofsiggycr2.png

doin a bit of slayer and got these 2 levels, only need a defence and prayer level for 98 cb <3:

79attacknl2.png

80hp154658fz4.png

gofsiggycr2.png

woot only needed 56 alches for 77 mage here it is:

77mage172559ou0.png

gofsiggycr2.png

that makes 5 combat-based levels in one day which should only mean one thing - a combat level!!!

\' \'79 DEFENCE! \' \'

79def202015vi8.png

\' \'62 PRAYER AND 98 COMBAT!!! \' \'

62prayer210600il9.png

gofsiggycr2.png

just worked out what would best work for 100 cb here is what i came up with:

100cbcalcit5.png

For this I need 1 attack level, 3 strength level, 1 defence level and 2 hitpoint levels.

gofsiggycr2.png

woot just need 1 more att lvl 1 more def then 2 more strength and should have 81 hp by then and i will have 100 cb!

78strength161335ga9.png

gofsiggycr2.png

I hate my internet, still won't display your bank pic. Grr. <.<

lol trust me, you dont wanna see it.

gofsiggycr2.png

\' \' \' \'73 SLAYER \' \' \' \'

73slayer223141qo4.png

gofsiggycr2.png

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 80 ATTACK :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

80attack111832dy6.png

gofsiggycr2.png