Nekyia's Blog

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep it up nek :D ill come csee ya in game <3: :thumbsup: :D

Yay <3:

I finished Between a Rock, Shades of Mort'ton, and Contact.. and I did part of Underground Pass.. but I'll finish the rest of it tomorrow when I wake up =).. Oh and I also got 51 range :P

51range.jpg

Good luck with the skills 50+

That's my goal but i'm obviously alot further away.

Check out my blog if you don't mind

Thanks.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Well.. not a whole lot done today.. I was depressed thinking about having no Azure to follow around :cry:.. I only finished up Underground Pass and did Monkey Madness.. and for levels only 72 attack and 55 slayer.. Hopefully I'll get more done tomorrow.. If not.. meh :|

Well no quests today.. and I probably won't do another for a while.. And I have 4 new levels.. but I missed the pic for 52 prayer since I didn't know I was nearing a level =x

64fishing.jpg

63cooking.jpg

53range.jpg

Good luck Neky, when I'm not being lazy I'll add your blog to my list of friends blogs on mine :)

<3

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

Thanks Azure ^.^ And thanks for coming on for my level =D.. And thanks for letting me wear your blue mask <3: And thanks for not thinking I was trying to scam you <3:<3:.. And I'll see if I can fix the pics later.. maybe =P

Good luck!

Have fun making all that super compost :P

Thanks for the buckets! <3:

Didn't really do anything today.. I only got 76 woodcutting.. and I think that's it =\... And I probably won't be able to get on much tomorrow.. I'll just try and get on long enough to get another donation to someone.. and then I'll be off.. since I have a birthday party to attend to.. and I won't be home till Sunday sometime.. If I can find a ride home :uhh:

Well I haven't updated in a while =x.. Pretty much because I haven't really done a whole lot of.. well anything =s.. But I should hopefully be getting 70 fishing and cooking sometime today.. and thanks Azure lending me a nice chunk of change <3:<3:.. I'll be able to buy the gold ore for 65 smithing.. which I will try and get this weekend.. then I'll decide what to do next from there =).. and since my last post I've gotten 76 woodcutting, 73 fletching, 51 construction, 51 herblore, and 51 agility ^^.. And I'd also like to thank The_Tallest1 for making me 4 sets of blue d'hide today <3:

And here's a picture of what Azure lent me :uhh:

Azure-6000k.jpg