Nekyia's Blog

Well I ended up not getting 70 cooking like I had planned.. but I'll get it sometime tomorrow.. unless I'm lazy.. which I normally am.. so I dunno :?.. But I did get 70 fishing =)

70fishing.jpg

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally got 70 cooking ^_^

70cooking.jpg

And I also got 57 thieving and 72 strength and defence today =).. And I spent some money and got almost all the ore I need for 65 smithing.. I only need to mine about 100 more, which isn't too bad :^_^:

58smithing.jpg

And I just got this level as I was typing this out :P

• 2 weeks later...

Well.. nothing much new :?.. I've been rather bored with runescape lately :(.. But I went to the warriors guild the other day with my friend because he wanted to try and get a defender.. which made me want a rune defender.. so I'll be going for that off and on this week ^^..

I also want to fletch 5k yew longs and possibly rc 5k nats =s.. I kind of doubt the nat thing.. but I'll try.. maybe :oops:.. Then once I get all those alched I'll probably finish getting 65 smithing and buy enough stuff for 57 herblore..

Then maybe I'll make some more yew longs to fletch =s.. since my best friends birthday is coming up and I'll probably spend a couple mil on him ::'

And in Non-RS News

I got Pokemon Diamond and Pearl :D.. So I'll probably end up spendig a lot of time playing that this week.. Then I'll hopefully be wanting to play rs more than I have lately =).. And now I'm off for the night.. I need to get playing Pokemon! :XD:

Grats on the levels! <3:

Now go spend my cash! :XD: It's no good just sitting there. :wink:

but then I'll have to make it all back ;_;.. and that means doing work.. and I'm lazy :(... which is pretty much shown by my lack of updating on this blog :oops:

Well since I'm here.. This is what I've done today =o

51farming.jpg

61crafting.jpg

And..

DesertTreasure.jpg

I must say.. this quest made me hate runescape more than I normally do :uhh: :anxious:

watching you fall through the floor was the funnest thing ever \' ....... :ohnoes:

:evil: :evil:

And watching you be a complete noob 24/7 never fails to lose it's appeal either <.<... =P <3:

I bought herblore supplies yesterday (and got some vials donated to me by some wonderful people <3:).. and I finally got around to getting 57 herblore today ::'.. Now I need to make back some money :(.. So if anyone wants to buy 700 super energies, I'll gladly sell you them :)

57herb-1.jpg

And with my new herb level, I went and did another quest :P

AFairyTalePartII-CureaQueen.jpg

Got about 4 agility levels today (I think :?).. And ended up with this level:

58agility.jpg

And I also got around to doing the Lunar Diplomacy quest \'

LunarDiplomacy.jpg

And from the reward, I got:

51rc.jpg

I went and hung out with Azure on f2p today ::'.. I followed him around while he made fires for a bit.. So it was just like old times \'.. Then I followed him around while he did some crafting :P... It was really fun ^_^.. I can't wait 'til he gets back :(

<3:<3:NekyiaandAzure.jpg <3:<3:

Well I got a couple levels today ::'.. and once I get on at the same time as Azure tomorrow I should get 60 agility.. Then I'll try to finish off the last of my quests and hopefully get my quest cape on Thursday \'

60range.jpg

53prayer.jpg

59agility.jpg

I went and hung out with Azure on f2p today ::'.. I followed him around while he made fires for a bit.. So it was just like old times \'.. Then I followed him around while he did some crafting :P... It was really fun ^_^.. I can't wait 'til he gets back :(

<3:<3:NekyiaandAzure.jpg <3:<3:

<3:

Good luck on your quests!

So close to that cape! :D :D :D :D

Thanks Azure <3:

And I sure hope I love it, Celt.. Otherwise, it all would've been a waste of time :ohnoes:.. But I'm pretty sure I'll love it =P

4 quests to go ::'

\' \' \' \'

QuestCape.jpg

And thanks to Azure, Drasy, and Op for coming <3: ::'.. And also thanks again to Azure for buying the cape and giving me some laws and games necklaces <3:

Gratz:)

Goodluck with your goals now:)

Thanks <3:

Congratulations on the Quest Cape!!! <3:<3: :D :D

GL on all 60+!

I don't have all 60+ yet. O_o

Thanks <3:

Wanna race? :twisted:

just kidding o.o... I don't really want to race.. because if I did.. I'd feel like I have to actually work on my skills.. and that would completely go against my laziness.. and the inner turmoil I would experience would be incomprehensible.. and then my head would implode :?... so.. yea.. lets just not race :uhh: :anxious: