Question about Lunar Staff

goldragon2

:cry: Can anyone tell me how to make another lunar staff? I got stupid and died while carrying mine and would like to have another 1. Does anyone know how to go about getting 1? :pray:

Proud Mom of Donia

Proud Marine Mom of Corporal Adam (Marines/inactive)

Proud Grandmom of Michelle, Tyler, April & Levi!

"Only the insecure need to cheat"

Take a dramen staff to all four elemental altars to enchant it. It must be done in a special order(air, fire, water, then earth) though or it will not work.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

If you decide to make another one, go ahead and make several. There is no limit as to how many you can have at the same time.

Berrakus.png

Dragon Drops - 10 Meds, 9 Legs, 5 Skirts, 2 Left Half

PM me to have any potions made or crafting done

Ok, I guess I did something wrong then. I went to Entrana and cut several more branches and made staves out of them. Then I went to each of the altars in the right order and used each staff on each altar. Each time it said "nothing interesting happened". Then I went to Lunar Isle and talked to the lady by the altar there. The only options I got were to get back Lunar armor if I had lost it, which I have not.

Any other ideas or has anyone actually made another staff after completing the quest?

Thank you,

Proud Mom of Donia

Proud Marine Mom of Corporal Adam (Marines/inactive)

Proud Grandmom of Michelle, Tyler, April & Levi!

"Only the insecure need to cheat"

If you decide to make another one, go ahead and make several. There is no limit as to how many you can have at the same time.

Exactly, i made 20 so whenever needed I can just drop it lol

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Ok, I guess I did something wrong then. I went to Entrana and cut several more branches and made staves out of them. Then I went to each of the altars in the right order and used each staff on each altar. Each time it said "nothing interesting happened". Then I went to Lunar Isle and talked to the lady by the altar there. The only options I got were to get back Lunar armor if I had lost it, which I have not.

Any other ideas or has anyone actually made another staff after completing the quest?

Thank you,

Try talking to her about the lost armor, I think Jagex used the word "armor" but it's for all lunar equipment from the quest.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

Or you could just use the normal Dramen staff: The only difference between that and the lunar staff is that the lunar staff looks hotter, and also has an extra +2 magic bonus. I guess you could probably get it from the chick by the lunar altar though, Jagex uses armor to describe weapons too, sometimes. I've made 20 dramen staves :o

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

I lost my staff a few days ago, and I'm pretty sure the only option I had was to go to the Lunar Isle and buy a new one for.. I think 30k. <.<

calvinandhobbessigedite.png