#~~M3ll3's guide to range/2h combo~~# More comments #~~

m3ll30wns

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can train range to 30 and then do vampire slayer and get to 20 attack immediately.

Technically it would be 22 attack.

And yes, HellsBells your right. But strength ammies are used more than 50% of the time, buy you can wear amulet of power which would make it -4 from str ammy but it helps prayer.

supportrobesze8.png

Even if it lacks real content (its more like a detailed trick), its a very well writtn guide, with picturess, text effects tips and everything we like to see in a real guide :)

So I rate you 6/10, but thats just because it needs more content to be a real guide. :)

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Good guide.. and if you think range/mage is better than range/2h.... You have problems... In F2p range/2h owns the edgy wildy full stop end of story.. Range/mage is too slow for the k0 for my liking.

O and the timing part of your guide helps alot

• 2 weeks later...

I'm usually a stickler on good grammar, but the fact that this guide makes some sense anyway outways some of the mistakes.

Something did bug me about the guide though;

Use your 2h after you think your opponent dosn't know you have a 2h ( it will be more specific if you wear something that they won't think you are using 2h

Now, I don't think people will realise you have a Rune Two-Hand when your in full Ranging equipment, but, I think the Strength Ammy might give someone a small hint about it...

Overall good guide,

7/10

Sakuze.gif

Sakuze.gif

Sakuze.gif

Sakuze.gif

Excellent guide, pretty much what I use... mention importance of staying ranged based.

Btw watch my range-2h vid

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

• 2 weeks later...

well, this is the first time ive ever changed my rating on a post. i said in the first post it was 3/10, i have upgraded it to a 6/10. pretty good job.

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

my pure- e4sy m4c

att-30

str-35

def-1

hp-40

range-46

mage-39

cb-32

currently- range/mage ko.

lvls 10-35 is peak for range mage. i pked

2 rune scim

r2h

addy scim

a2h

2 power amulets.

both pked from lvl 36-38

ive pked m0re but those r interesting ones.

im gonna morph into 2hk0

cuz my friend is obby maul ko, ranges, hits 30+ maul

8/10

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

Well, i must say i admonish you for your "flexibleness", I mean taking critisism well.

I rate the guide 6/10, but I rate your effort and attitude 10/10.

pk_kjv.pnga1e175.png

I suggest you read THIS

It has TONNES of info that can make your guide better.

3/10

but don't be discouraged - get back up and dust yourself off, try again. :thumbsup:

~! Necro !~

Actually this guide is quite good, i dont see why you had to give it a 3/10 its deserves a good 8/10+. :)

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

the range and 2h combo is really old and people hu are gud at pkin usually see it coming <.<

for example a few days ago i was pkin and i saw this fite between this 2 lvl 80's 1 guy was using range while the otha 1 was using melee the guy that was using range brings out his 2h and the otha guy saw it comin and started to use mage and pwned the rangin guy :boohoo: :boohoo:

but netherless gud work for a first guide and i give ya 7.5/10 gud work =D> =D> =D> :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ::' ::'

ChosenZamrok.png

• 1 year later...

But people cannot dodge it, they see it but they cannot "legally" dodge it. They can safe above the usual eating limit which will promptly end their fight but good pkers wouldn't do it.

If i ranged a 12+ 2hed a 23 that would be a 35, and there is no way anyone can heal 35 in one bite in f2p, i can imagine a 23 ( :mrgreen: ) being healed in one bite in f2p but not a 35.

Range 2hers (like myself) usually get kills because the opponent is focusing on finishing me, my hp would be +1 over their max, about 17 hp if they scim a 16, so i know they can't 1 hit me, so i'll go in for the combo while they think i'm down.

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.