The "First Thing That Comes To Mind" Game!

soxman45

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shovel hitting you in the face on the Vogon Homeworld for simply having an idea. :XD:

Wheeled Cooler :^_^:

~D. V. "From smack to chill..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• 2 weeks later...
Dandy V. Devnull.

Somebody who IS NOT ME, and I really wish people would get off of trying their abso-[beep]-lute damnedest to rename me, because it just DAMN WELL IS NOT HAPPENING!!!

<*Mr. DVD pulls out one of his ultimate weapons, jumps 10 feet into the air, and blasts the floor of this entire thread's room space. Almost needless to say, everyone other than Mr. DVD himself is singed by the blast, and each of those people coughs smoke out of their mouths.*>

Now, for the next item, how about... "Something simply not violent, and unlikely to cause violent thoughts..."

~Mr. D. V. "You can QUIT ticking ME off now!!!" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

PowerPuff Girls (??? - I dunno, haven't heard of what you're referencing!) :o

Something 15 Meters tall, loaded full of Long-Range Missiles, Lasers, Heat Sinks, Jump Jets, and has a pilot as crazy as me on-board... :twisted:

~D. V. "If you don't know what I just referenced..." Devnull

A successor to a throne... :mellow:

And I'm going to try this again --

Something 15 Meters tall, loaded full of Long-Range Missiles, Lasers, Heat Sinks, Jump Jets, and has a pilot as crazy as me on-board... :twisted:

~D. V. "Try #2 on this one... Nobody got it on the last attempt..." Devnull

Your body unloading in the restroom... :-X

That feeling you get when a giant robot walks up and points a gun in your face... :ohnoes:

~D. V. "Been a while since I could use those emotes..." Devnull

Eggs & Chocolate ... YUM! :D

Shipwreck on a beach... :huh:

~D. V. "Will anyone get this reference?" Devnull

(p.s.: Blaze, I'm surprised you haven't gotten any of my MechWarrior references...)

• 3 weeks later...

Removing one's vocal cord with a blunt rusted chisel (don't ask, i was frequently threatened by with from a friend of my in college due to my loud voice and tendency to not shut up before day's out once i start talking)

Trinity

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

JERK! :evil:

Gum-Colored Pants :razz:

~D. V. "Keepin' It Wild" Devnull

Useful for Writing on Paper :shades:

hotwiring :blink:

~D. V. "Gone technical?" Devnull