guide for new players!!!(non members)currently!feedback plz

tomtunney

pics coming soon

you finally finished tutorial island and now its time to have fun yay!!!

woodcutting

1-15

for this i suggest going over to draynor bank everything apart from your axe and cutting trees just north from the bank one you have cut about 3-5rounds you should have reached 15woodcutting congratualtions bank these and selling 10gp each up to a massive 100gp each but at 10 each they will sell almost instantlly which is good money for you begginers

16-30

for this you should woodcut normal trees until level 21 and by a mithral axe for 1k off players or shops and start woodcutting oaks which sell anywere from 10-50ea you should get to 30 in no time by doing this selling and you will have about 15k gratz you are on the road to becoming err....non noob

31-40

still i suggest cutting oaks and selling them although like me i was so excited when it said you can now cut willows and i went straight to them if you do this make sure u cut them and sell 25-35each firm no less if you decided to cut oaks then you should have 40 in no time

41-60

now you should by a rune axe for 15k it seems alot but not very much you should have around 30k now when you attempt to by a rune axe dont rush bying it study the screen and check its not a bronze iron steel black mithral or ady axe befor by it as there are people that scam now woodcut willows consistantly and you should be around 60 in 1-2weeks

60-99

it splits into two road here you can either woodcut willows till level 70 or woodcut yews although yews sell 300ea and willows sell on average 30each you still get willows way quicker pobally double the profit in half the time but if you chose to go and woodcut willows you should get aswell as good money good xp and once you hit 70-80 go to yews and woodcut because you will get them much quicker good look getting 99 woodcutting

attak and strength and defence

1-10(only for your attak)

go to dummies in varrok and just click on them untill your there by a steel scimmy at this time with the cash you made woodcutting and by some iron armour

11-20

go to goblins in lumbridge at goblin house east from castle there will be lots of goblins around there or chickens which are at the farm north from lumbridge castle

21-30

immediatlly go and by mithral scimmy 1k-1.5k from player and by full mithral and kill cows and collect cowhides and bury bones if you wish read further on into my guide to find out about getting pray levels

31-40

i suggest you go to al-kharid and sell your cowhides anywere from 100each-150each once you have done that dont bother getting ady scimmy they take to long to get a decent bargain now go to flesh crawlers in level 2 security strong hold(barbarian village) and kill them or minotaurs they give very good xp make sure you bring food by bying off players or going into this guide and fishing yourself!

41-99

now kill what evry you feel like personally i would go to hill giants and kill them and bury there bones for quick levels as they give i think 10xp each!!and dont forget to by full rune when you have 180k they cost 180k-220k

prayer

1-15

bank all your stuff immediatlly before attempting this and go into the wilderness and go to bone graveyard and bury all bones insight becareful of the skeletons now if you want you could even stay here till level 30

16-30

as i said before you can stay there till level 30 or go to hill giants and own them to get there bones which give decent xp

31+

well theres nothing much that gives good xp so just stay at the hill giants and bury bones collect valubles aswell and you could if your really rich by the big bones 250-350ea

mage

1-20

go to scorpians in al-kharid and stand on ledge and attak them make sure your wearing wizard robes a cape leather gloves and boots and staff of air

so you dont need air runes

21-45

do the best spell possible or that you can afford and go to flesh crawlers again and just kill them they give good xp but make sure you have food

46+

i would say go kill hill giants as they give pretty good xp and you can bury bones or sell them 250-350ea

ranged

get leather chaps vamps boots leather body and cowl and bow and arrows and go to goblin house and kill them or go to varrok pub and stand behind the bar and shoot them remember to pick up the arrows

21-45

use the best arrows you can or steel recommended and go to flesh crawlers again and just kill them they give good xp but make sure you have food

46+

i would say go kill hill giants as they give pretty good xp and you can bury bones or sell them 250-350ea(once again)

merchanting

i bet some of you are confused what merchanting is thinking has he gone nuts theres no skill called that but merhcanting isnt a skill just good for making money its as simple as bying lobsters 200each and selling them 220ea which is 20gp profit each one if you by 1000lobsters 20k profit is very good!!!

yew logs

by them in bulks of 100 for 250-275each and sell them 300each on world 1 falador or varrok

lobsters

aswell as bying them 200ea and sellnig them 220-250ea you can also by them from the shop on karajama for about 100ea were the fishers sell them which is vry cheap but bit of a wak away

cowhides

go to cowpens and by all cowhides 10-25each from the new players and sell them 100-150each in al-kharid

arrows

go to the arrow shop in varrok or rimmington with loads of cash like 100k and by all the bronze arrows out they are like 10-15gp each and go to lowes store in varrok and sell them 20eachwhich is about 50k profit not bad eh?

feathers

well there are 3 options for this so i will number them

go to chicken pens and by all the feathers off the lw levels there for 1-2gp each and sell them 5-0gp each on busy world

kill chickens and sell them 5-10gp each you can do this while bying them 1ea-2each off other players

go to the fishing shop in port sarim by sll the feathers until the cost 3-4gp each then world hop (change world) and get more until you have no mnoey and sell them 5-10each

hope this helped you and i will add more things soon to help you make more money merchanting

fishing and cooking

1-15

fish for shrimps and cook them on fires until 15 thats all i have to say sell them 5gp-110gp each

16-30

by about 1k-10k of bait and feathers and a fly fishing rod and fishing rod and bank the fly fishing rod and featehrs but keep bait and rod not click bait fish in draynor and fish until you level 30

31-45

go to barbarian village and fish trout with your fly fishing rod and feathers and go up to edgeville and bank and repeat dont go further up than bank its wilderness where you can get killed by players i talk about this further on in the guide

46+

now by a lobster pot and go fishing in karajama and catch lobsters with it go back and bank them and repeat this getsyou quick levels and decent money 5.5k-7.5k a trip keep doing this rather than swordfish because a)swordfish dont sell much like 10gp more than lobs b)they are hard to sell and get same xp roughly as lobs and c)most of them are tuna you get rather than swordfish keep doing this till you are rich and believe me you can go wrong then

more will be coming to this guide please pm me if you want to add some things to this guide and i will include you in the help list at end tell me what i should improve please dont flame to much and give me a score like 7/10 any spelling mistakes plz tell me asap so i dont confuse any of you and i will add you to credits at end saying spelling correcters lol thnx 4 reading hope it helped feedback plz once again :thumbsup:

c9d320.png

kaisers911.png

chins.png

6/10

you should color or underline the diffrent skills and yes pics would make it even better.

think this guide can be good when finished :thumbsup: keep the good work up :thumbsup:

Not bad, but a few corrections should be made. From what I've seen, normal trees won't go past 60ea, and the minimum is usually 30 and not 10. For the merchanting part, I doubt that even new players would sell cowhides 10-25ea, but this is just my assumption. Finally, if you go to Lowe's shop and buy bronze arrows, they will ALWAYS be sold for 6ea, never higher, never lower. Also I see most people selling for maximum 15ea, minimum 10, not 20. Also you could include in your guide for the players to buy iron arrows at Lowe's shop, because just like bronze arrows, their price stays the same, never changing, so they're sold 18ea, and you can sell 20-25ea. Overall a really good guide, the stuff you mentioned is extremely helpful, if I were a new player I'd definitely learn much from this.

Rating=7/10

Denhaag0o0.gif

Fire Cape Achieved on 1/4/08 at 7:35 PM (-5:00, EST)

Dragon Drops: 1 Platelegs, 1 Skirt

Barrows Drops: 1 Karil's Skirt, 1 Dharok's Greataxe

Visage Drops: 1

i dont realky think a lvl 40- will find this guide

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

any spelling mistakes plz tell me asap so i dont confuse any of you and i will add you to credits at end saying spelling correcters lol thnx 4 reading hope it helped feedback plz once again
Hey man, I'm sorry, but like, everything is spelled incorrectly.

Why don't you slow down, take some time and post a literate, well thought out, well typed out post.

Anyway, I'd give about a 4/10. Not much you wouldn't learn on Tut Tut Isle.

Quest Cape Achieved February 14, 2007. -Not Maintained-

1700+ Skill Total July 15, 2009

All Skills 60+ - July 26, 2009

Drops: dragon - medx8, spearx1 ;; 3rd - helmx1 ;; barrows - dhaxex1, gspearx1, dhhelmx1

any spelling mistakes plz tell me asap so i dont confuse any of you and i will add you to credits at end saying spelling correcters lol thnx 4 reading hope it helped feedback plz once again

Almost all of the words are spelled wrong. Sorry. 2/10. Not nearly enough information. Also, your prices...I can't say anything about that.

My F2P Moneymaking Guide!

Always gargle before a takeoff. Wakka Wakka!

Not that I found any of this information particulary useful myself, but I am sure that you have answered the questions of many people.

As for feedback: you have definately made a good start in writing the guide. But as mentioned you do have to include pictures. Include Maps of where items are (Trees, monsters and the like), as new players have no clue where anything is.

Spelling: I want you to do something for me...

• 1. Highlight the entire guide

2. Press Ctrl+C

3. Open MS Word or the equivalent

4. Press Ctrl+V

5. Press F7

6. Fix up those spelling mistakes!!

Content: Don't put in your personal opinion unless it affects the validility of your guide.

now kill what evry you feel like personally i would go to...

I would say: When I got to this point I went and killed (Monster), I was level (X) and I found it pretty easy. They have low defence so every attack should hit

This definitely has potential but it needs a serious overhaul to get it up to scratch

7/10 For content

1/10 For Spelling and Grammar

5/10 For accuracy

Trying to get a new sig... Idea's anyone?