Magic - 80 to (eek) 99.

SirHartlar

I am an average player. Average stats, average bank value. I want this to change. If any of you have seen my blog, you will know I have a goal for each and every one of my skills. When they are all complete, I want some 99s to show off. Namely, firemaking and magic.

I have sussed out how I am going to go about getting my firemaking level up, but Magic is the trickier skill. I need (lots of) advice AND tips. I want to know the cheapest ways of training it, as well as the fastest. I want to hear all your ideas, whether it be failed cursing or ice cubing people at Castle Wars.

My current level is 80. 80 levels down. 19 to go... :-s

I think swoooot used stuf (mud staff + alot of soul runes) to get 99, though im not sure about the whole story :D

Also, you might want to try buying nats and yew longs and alching them?

Or.. (non cheap option) buy alot of ice blitz and go CW :D

Up to you, thats just my thoughts =)

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

So far I am considering the following three methods of training:

Pest Control (profit and some Hitpoints Exp)

Mud Staff and failed spells (relatively cheap)

High Alchs (fairly cheap/possibly profit?)

If anyone can elaborate with these spells on which is the best for different reasons, I would very much appreciate it. Any links to guides are also welcome. :)

get 63 crafting first. then buy 3k green d hides, thread, neddle, and 1k nats. Tan the hides and make them into green d hide bodies. Then start alching them and and repeat. This is a good way to lvl crafting and magic at once.

omegaman70.png

At 80 you have two good ways:

Alch or buy souls and cast stun with mud.

Once you hit 87, you can get lava staff and cast onyx enchant in magic training arena

You can also pc with a clan for best exp.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

get 63 crafting first. then buy 3k green d hides, thread, neddle, and 1k nats. Tan the hides and make them into green d hide bodies. Then start alching them and and repeat. This is a good way to lvl crafting and magic at once.

This intrigues me, if I was to use this method until 99 Magic, how much of a cash loss would I make?