More tablet work

Zonorhc

I really like all except the sky and the mountains. I think there's too much.. opacity issues on those two. I'd try making the opacity higher and just using darker shades to show shadows, instead of more layers of brush. But I really like how the waterfall and trees turned out! And the lineart on the man looks great as well!

Overall, nice job!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Those lower moutains don't look so hot... they appear to me that you started to just draw triangles and work of that #-o

the upper moutain looks much better imo i would modle the others after that one....

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

great pic! much better than i would ever make but... the mountians look too much the same, same with the trees, (i know this is hard) make the water look more like water, and the char is floating, add a shade or some rocks or like that under him

mitsubishi64.jpeg

Click my main sig to see my fakes :D

Proud to be Mexican, yay!

looks pretty good but i also agree with tripsis, about the mountains and the sky, but a great job done on the guy and the other parts =D>

ill +fav you again :P

taz3xk1.jpg