bug in castle`wars?

pulli23

I did a couple of CW games today and 1 time a strange thing happened. Nothing really exciting, but still worth posting :P...

I won the game, but instead of being teleported to the "public" room I was teleported to the waiting room again! - But I still won, which resulted in me having tickets in the waiting room :).

cwarsbugwf0.jpg

^^ there you see, I wield 2 tickets..

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Nah, tickets have never been allowed in the waiting room. CW has been buggy lately, I saw someone using two protect prayers at once :P

Hmm?

As far as I remember (pretty much till release of cw) we were able to take tickets inside ....

Then someday Jagex made it so that you couldn't take them inside nomore (wth lol)

As of late they allow you to take tickets in again.

So tickets are able to be taken into waiting rooms nowadays :oops: But yea Cw had a few bugs lately

I hope Jagex tries to update cw to prevent these bugs and in the meanwhile give us some decent 5k tickets worth (or preferly higher) armor lol

Rumours says it that Boas knows what he's talking about. :wink:

This belongs in Bugs & Suggestions, btw. Moving it there.

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Nah, tickets have never been allowed in the waiting room. CW has been buggy lately, I saw someone using two protect prayers at once :P

In the rather large waiting room that is a cave, yes, me and my friends have been able to bring tickets in. I still can I think... Well we could on saturday.

fishing.gif

hey smapla ^.. i was on ur tc wars team at weekend...nice armour :P that lvl 125 nd u rocked 8-) ...thats y our team always won!! :P

ON topic: yeah i noticed this subconciously b4 but didnt fully realise until reading this that yes, those tickets didnt used to b allowed...always used to b a mad dash fr bank chest :-w

Now they r quite anoyin...use up an invent space and when u r in a rush to heal, bandages look kinda similar to tickets...(maybe thats just me :anxious: )

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

For a while we were unable to take tickets back inside (because they were non combat related items. However, I realised about a week ago that we are now able to take them back in again. But, if you log out while in the waiting room waiting for a game, it will automatically teleport you back into the CW hall.

ohmygosh3gk9.jpg