Ishal's search for a robin! (And 99 range) [56k beware]

Hey everyone.. well I have always been a fan of lvl 3 clues.. and I am hunting for a robin. I will update this topic daily with the clue I get on the way!

Current clue:

None

Level 3 treasure trails completed so far:

Clues by date

March 22:

screenshotmar22035141pmzp9.png

March 27:

screenshotmar27074723pmya8.png

screenshotmar27013744pmfl4.png

March 28:

screenshotmar28052603pmln4.png

screenshotmar28111138pmcp8.png

March 29:

screenshotmar29043450pmuh0.png

screenshotmar29101415pmig6.png

screenshotmar29110617pmgj4.png

March 30:

#1 - WOOT glory (T4) finally a rare!

screenshotmar30063513pmwn7.png

March 31:

screenshotmar31112410amwe1.png

April 1st:

screenshotapr01032445pmrt2.png

screenshotapr01045747pmlo3.png

April 2nd:

screenshotapr02043307pmmd0.png

April 3rd:

screenshotapr03125524pmmr0.png

screenshotapr03053255pmor5.png

screenshotapr03074131pmkt1.png

I will also post my range levels gained, since 99 range is my other goal.

Range levels

83 - Achieved Mar 29

84 - Achieved Mar 31

85 - Achieved Apr 03

86 -

87 -

88 -

89 -

90 -

91 -

92 -

93 -

94 -

95 -

96 -

97 -

98 -

99 -

single_skill1167444404.png

Bad luck! Are you kidding? You're much better averaged than I was when I had my goal of 200 clues. The best I got was 2 black cavs through the whole thing... of course this was way before the Ttrail update.

1690 total and unranked strength. Headed for 1800.

siggyanimatoin5dtbp3.gif

I like the irony (no wait, paradoxicality) in how there's a spelling error in this sig.

Bad luck! Are you kidding? You're much better averaged than I was when I had my goal of 200 clues. The best I got was 2 black cavs through the whole thing... of course this was way before the Ttrail update.

Did you do a full 200 and get only 2 black cavs?

And I think I have a theory of what causes repeat bad luck on trails.. it might not be true but for the one where I got the mage ammy (T) I had to get 63 fishing so I ended up spending 4hrs to finish it.. almost all my other ones took less than 30 mins, I think if it were time spent that would explain why people who do tons of clues (meaning they do them quickly) often end up with poor rewards alot. IDK its just a theory maybe im wrong.

And btw the only semi-rares I've gotten are (t) legs and amme and (z) helm out of about 40-50 total. never anything as good as a black cav.

Actually, my log was:

A g helm, a guthix helm, black cav, pirate hat, black cav.

1690 total and unranked strength. Headed for 1800.

siggyanimatoin5dtbp3.gif

I like the irony (no wait, paradoxicality) in how there's a spelling error in this sig.

And I think I have a theory of what causes repeat bad luck on trails.. it might not be true but for the one where I got the mage ammy (T) I had to get 63 fishing so I ended up spending 4hrs to finish it.. almost all my other ones took less than 30 mins, I think if it were time spent that would explain why people who do tons of clues (meaning they do them quickly) often end up with poor rewards alot. IDK its just a theory maybe im wrong.

And btw the only semi-rares I've gotten are (t) legs and amme and (z) helm out of about 40-50 total. never anything as good as a black cav.

nah, cant be true, i had to also train my fishing to 63 from 49 :shock: , and got garbage, so, i think it is just random overall

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Bad luck! Are you kidding? You're much better averaged than I was when I had my goal of 200 clues. teh best I got was 2 black cavs through teh whole thing... of course this was way before teh Ttrail update.

And I think I have a theory of what causes repeat bad luck on trails.. it might not be true but 4 teh one where I got teh mage ammy (T) I had to get 63 fishing so I ended up spending 4hrs to finish it.. almost all my other ones took less than 30 mins, I think if it were time spent that would explain why people who do tons of clues (meaning they do them quickly) often end up with poor rewards alot. IDK its just a theory maybe im wrong.

And btw teh only semi-rares I've gotten are (t) legs and amme and (z) helm out of about 40-50 total. never anything as good as a black cav.

nah, cant be true, i had to also train my fishing to 63 from 49 :shock: , and got garbage, so, i think it is just random overall

Yeah I guess so, just some fun superstition :XD:

In other news..

84 range! :D

very nice, ill join you once i get 99 hunter, im using all the chinchompas i get in hopes of 95+ range then killing hellhounds to 99 range. I will be looking forward to seeing you around. Best of luck dont get bored.

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

very nice, ill join you once i get 99 hunter, im using all the chinchompas i get in hopes of 95+ range then killing hellhounds to 99 range. I will be looking forward to seeing you around. Best of luck dont get bored.

Thanks. Good luck with the 99 hunter. I want to use chompas but I don't have nearly enough money too buy them and catching them takes too much time for me :lol: , So I'm just training with a good ol' c bow.