Ice Troll runt - My fav beast and why.

leebrave

Im currently working on Construction to get to atleast 67, but i do want all the rooms also, this as most already know costs a bomb, even doing it by using oaks still adds up.

After completing Fremmy isles quest i discovered the Ice Troll Runts give some rather good drops - most useful being - Addy full helm(dropped alot), addy axe, all warhammers even rune, steel plate body, mith full shield, noted coal (3), my favourite being noted sharks (4,7) even if your not close to fishing them or cooing them its a good save for later or a good sell. Rare drops being G shield, rune sq shield, rune warhammer, half key. They drop a good amount of high herb seeds, i can get 2 snaps, and they like dropping rannar seeds (normally 10 a session). I also get roughly 20-30 laws.

You get an enormous amount of Earth runes and Balls of Wool.

I take plenty of Natures and fires for high alc. The bank isn't far away either.

NOTE : The fighting area has 3 honour guards (allies) wandering around, they fight the runts constantly, all you have to do if you dont have alot of food or dont want to fight is hit a runt with a minimum of 1 and you get the drop after honour guards have killed it.

With all this in mind you can go there (if you've done quest) and spend only a hour to make 50k over easy, not to mention that I do sometimes get 1-2 drops of g shields or rune etc and I usually sell them for a lower price but at the end ive spent an hour for 50-100k+ easy, not forgetting the seeds they can also be sold for more money or planted.

Try it you may like the results.

leebrave.png

Gorak Chronicles Ended, thinking of something new for next week

Im currently working on Construction to get to atleast 67, but i do want all the rooms also, this as most already know costs a bomb, even doing it by using oaks still adds up.

After completing Fremmy isles quest i discovered the Ice Troll Runts give some rather good drops - most useful being - Addy full helm(dropped alot), addy axe, all warhammers even rune, steel plate body, mith full shield, noted coal (3), my favourite being noted sharks (4,7) even if your not close to fishing them or cooing them its a good save for later or a good sell. Rare drops being G shield, rune sq shield, rune warhammer, half key. They drop a good amount of high herb seeds, i can get 2 snaps, and they like dropping rannar seeds (normally 10 a session). I also get roughly 20-30 laws.

You get an enormous amount of Earth runes and Balls of Wool.

I take plenty of Natures and fires for high alc. The bank isn't far away either.

NOTE : The fighting area has 3 honour guards (allies) wandering around, they fight the runts constantly, all you have to do if you dont have alot of food or dont want to fight is hit a runt with a minimum of 1 and you get the drop after honour guards have killed it.

With all this in mind you can go there (if you've done quest) and spend only a hour to make 50k over easy, not to mention that I do sometimes get 1-2 drops of g shields or rune etc and I usually sell them for a lower price but at the end ive spent an hour for 50-100k+ easy, not forgetting the seeds they can also be sold for more money or planted.

Try it you may like the results.

never thought of that thanks for the info :D

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png

You just HAD to post this, didn't you...

there goes my training spot.

Chill out. It's not yours, you don't own Runescape. You can change worlds, get over it. =;

You can also get ranarr seeds from them. :D I got about 30 sharks, 2 ranarr seeds, and some addy things while doing Freminick Trials.

Oh, I know, I never said I did own RS.

The location basically has a capacity of one person per world, if you use this spot.

I guess I'll just go with everyone else and continue about it...

Excellent cannon location. IF you place it on the eastern side of the tree next to the bridge, it nails the majority of the trolls, and brings them toward the guard.

I've found that the cannonballs are easily paid off with this method- I usually get 2-3 granite shields per 1k cballs, usually one or two rune kites, plus extra items/cash/etc.

Oh, I know, I never said I did own RS.

The location basically has a capacity of one person per world, if you use this spot.

I guess I'll just go with everyone else and continue about it...

Excellent cannon location. IF you place it on the eastern side of the tree next to the bridge, it nails the majority of the trolls, and brings them toward the guard.

I've found that the cannonballs are easily paid off with this method- I usually get 2-3 granite shields per 1k cballs, usually one or two rune kites, plus extra items/cash/etc.

Think there are better training spots then that so i wouldnt worry :roll:

Necrossigv3.jpg

Lol...wow...50k gp an hour, you say? I'll be rich if I do this! (end sarcasm)

Sorry...not trying to be mean, but there are MUCH better training spots than this that give far better gp an hour. And no, I'm not just talking about high slayer monsters like Abyssal Demons, either.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

could you clarify the $ per hour? I"m sure it's not 50k an hour lol :|

Dude, you're an idiot #-o
Dude, your feeble attempt at an insult is hilarious.

... You can tell JAGeX is British - No common sense. :notalk:
Supportmage:Quick Robin,to the roflcopter!

Oh its way more than 50k that was just an example. I normally spend 3 hours killing a few days a week and make around 250k each time, I alc eveything armour wep wise except g shields. after the 3 hours i can get additional 100k by selling seeds, sharks, coal etc. Its not just what you get when your there its what you sell after youve been also.

leebrave.png

Gorak Chronicles Ended, thinking of something new for next week