engineering?????

lavaownz

if you go to tip.it skill guides, there is one called engineering. if you click on it it says it's under construction....

anyone know anything about it?

probably an april fools joke :oops:

edit:

also on general updates, battle ships, horse ridding, and hang glidding :mrgreen:

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

lol nice find

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

I saw that too.

I was just cheaking around to make sure no one else had any Idea of what it might me. but that helps, it very well might be a april fools joke. Good thing you thought of it or I might have made a fool of myself (or mayby I just did) -.-

elliot33333.png

to help me out, could you please click the link below?

http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=114315353

Get this. I posted on the real runescape forums "Hey check the tip it website theres a new skill called engineering, april fools joke?" And I inserted a link to the site. They banned me from the forums then locked my account saying they thought it was stolen! I had to do a password recovery and everything.

Jokes on me?

yeah i saw it to

preeeeety strange

im sueing tip it - they made me choke on my water when i saw that

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Get this. I posted on teh real runescape forums "Hey check teh tip it website theres a new skill called engineering, april fools joke?" And I inserted a link to teh site. They banned me from teh forums then locked my account saying they thought it was stolen! I had to do a password recovery and everything.

Jokes on me?

Owned =D>