Pest Control world?? and more

ratemeh

Hello im planning on getting 1k points cuz i need 99 str but i need more then 1k

umm what do you gotta kill 4 teh guy that u gotta save 4 his life to go up teh portals??

and what world is pc now?

In theory, pc worlds have died out into Pc clans.

If you want a clan, look in Clan Recruitment, or if you're above 90 combat, ask someone for the link to affliction.

The Void Knights life goes up and down in time, but if you want his life to stay up, just wipe out the portals asap, or kill the monsters attacking him. Theres no trick to get his life up.

If you want a clan, look in Clan Recruitment, or if your above 90 combat, ask someone for the link to affliction.

The Void Knights life goes up and down in time, but if you want his life to stay up, just wipe out the portals asap, or kill the monsters attacking him. Theres no trick to get his life up.

im sure that his health is replenished when you wipe out a portal so if you concentrate on the portals then you will always win

tifsdac6mc.gif

If you want a clan, look in Clan Recruitment, or if you're above 90 combat, ask someone for the link to affliction.

I thought you could use the meal packs, purchased on the island, on him to bring up his health.

curmudgeony.png

you might want to go to world 78 and look for ppl recruiting for a 80+ or 85+ world, thats what i did when i was pcing, atleast untill you get 90 comb to join a clan, which i think affliction is 90+ and is suppose to be good from what i heard.

Barrows drops: ahrims staff (2), karils coif, karils xbow, torags plate body, veracs helm.

I thought you could use the meal packs, purchased on the island, on him to bring up his health.

It said you could do that somewhere but I've never see anyone actually do it before or prove that it's true.

Only true way to keep his HP up is to kill portals which replenish 60 hp(?) or something.

icecube7.jpeg