<`~Drasyka's Goals~`> [85 Slayer + 95 Melees and some drops]

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Story time boys and girls: :P

Well.. while doing slayer yesterday I got a dagannoth task and I thought "hey, why not ask a friend to DK for the task?" Attackyomom and I were planned to go to the DKs later that night, although he didn't show up for awhile and I asked Druminator if he wanted to get a task of dags and maybe we duo together. While he was doing that guess who showed up? So.. we just made an agreement to trio the whole thing. Little did I know this would be the best trip I've ever been on..

Second Rex killed and lookie what he dropped:

07Apr29-03.png

But that's not all.. just a little later:

07Apr29-04.png

Wait.. still not done.. at almost the very end:

07Apr29-04-1.png

So yeah.. I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd even get one axe from DKs.. and here I go getting three in one trip! I have no idea what jacked my luck up so much but I surely enjoyed it!

The after pictures:

07Apr29-05.png

07Apr29-05-1.png

To make the split easy I we all got one axe.. I kept mine of course because I've been wanting one forever for woodcutting \' (now if I can just get a zerker ring..)

Attackyomom and Druminator <3:<3:

By the way I got all those in 25 rexes.. :uhh:

[hide= Best dk story ever]

Story time boys and girls: :P

Well.. while doing slayer yesterday I got a dagannoth task and I thought "hey, why not ask a friend to DK for the task?" Attackyomom and I were planned to go to the DKs later that night, although he didn't show up for awhile and I asked Druminator if he wanted to get a task of dags and maybe we duo together. While he was doing that guess who showed up? So.. we just made an agreement to trio the whole thing. Little did I know this would be the best trip I've ever been on..

Second Rex killed and lookie what he dropped:

07Apr29-03.png

But that's not all.. just a little later:

07Apr29-04.png

Wait.. still not done.. at almost the very end:

07Apr29-04-1.png

So yeah.. I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd even get one axe from DKs.. and here I go getting three in one trip! I have no idea what jacked my luck up so much but I surely enjoyed it!

The after pictures:

07Apr29-05.png

07Apr29-05-1.png

To make the split easy I we all got one axe.. I kept mine of course because I've been wanting one forever for woodcutting \' (now if I can just get a zerker ring..)

Attackyomom and Druminator <3:<3:

By the way I got all those in 25 rexes.. :uhh:

[/hide]

And to think!!! Me and attack killed at least 75 or more supremes...and we got squat! I think dras hacked all of our supreme axes too :XD:

I still cant belive it <3:

Thanks for another free dks axe <3:

(I almost have to add DK drops into my siggy, zerker and axe of my own...and my split of an axe if that counts :XD: )

<3: DRUM

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

I Dk: Lose a spear and an axe from drop = Negative 9m

You Dk: You get 3 axes = 9m profit

Donate pl0x?

Nah, jk. Good job on getting all those lovely red pixels from Rex. Maybe someday I'll be able to go again....*looks away into the distance*

Cowmasta13.png

EDIT: oops posted my stuff for my blog here...im a noob :oops:

still cant believe we got 3 axes...well you got 3 that trip <3:

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

sweet trip it gets annoying when you're the only one with the drops especially with that kind of loot O.O I've dked so much and enver had 3 of the same drop in one trip my best was 2 axes, 2 muds and an archer xD Dks ftw mate. Keep it up

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

Some slayer tasks:

191 Kalphite changed to 49 Banshees - 91 pure ess, ranarr x2/other various herbs.

180 Bloodveld - 420 fires, 149 bloods, rune med, teeth half key, black boots x2.

182 Black Demons changed to 29 monkeys - nothing.

176 Greater Demons changed to 39 Dogs - nothing.

138 Gargoyles - 245 pure ess, 637 fires, 60 chaos, 10 deaths, black mystic top, rune full helm.

193 Dagannoth - (25 rexes - see loot on DK log) various herb seeds.

Clue from Rex:

07Apr29-17.png

A random mining level I got while collecting a few gems getting ready for the update ( :roll: ):

61 MINING

07Apr30-06.png

3 DRAGON AXES?! :o

Did you have a ring of insane luck on?

Oh yeah and GJ on the penance skirt too.

Haha.. wish I knew what actually did give me that luck.. and thanks!

GOOD GOD!

3 AXES!?

Congrats!!!!

It's the 90 mage. Rex got scared and gave you the axes to go away. :XD:

Just go back and collect your other loot now. :twisted:

Yeah I couldn't believe it myself.. still can't tbh. Can't wait for a zerker ring.. =P~ (and thanks btw!)

And to think!!! Me and attack killed at least 75 or more supremes...and we got squat! I think dras hacked all of our supreme axes too :XD:

I still cant belive it <3:

Thanks for another free dks axe <3:

(I almost have to add DK drops into my siggy, zerker and axe of my own...and my split of an axe if that counts :XD: )

Yeah.. and all I killed was 25 rexes :P. I <3: you guys, btw. :XD:

sweet trip it gets annoying when you're the only one with the drops especially with that kind of loot O.O I've dked so much and enver had 3 of the same drop in one trip my best was 2 axes, 2 muds and an archer xD Dks ftw mate. Keep it up

Annoying? Heck no.. I enjoyed every minute of it 'cause I never get drops :XD: . And thanks man!

I REALLY THINK YOU SHOULD BUY SOME CANNONBALLS!!

or maybe a good bit of iron and coal...make some nats...make into steel bars then make the cannonballs yourself :mrgreen:

I might do this with you too...

Almost all my skills are 71 plus now...minus the worst two to train...mining and smithing

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

geesh i didnt really realise how rich you were, i spose a couple of d chains and a few d axes kinda helps. just one thing, i think theres something missing from the friends blogs part so i think you should prolly fix it up.

catchya later drazzy

~sean

gofsiggycr2.png

DK Drops (duo) - 4 - 1x D Axe 1x Berserker, 2x Warrior. Drag Drops - 1 - 1x Skirt.

Barrows Drops - 14 - 1x G spear, 3x K skirt , 2x k x-bow, 1x k top, 2x v flail, 1x v brassard, 1x dh body, 1x dh legs and 2x dh helm.

Proud owner of a fighter torso

Some recent tasks:

164 Hellhounds changed to 26 Crawling hands - nothing.

190 Kalphite - 810 fires, 87 chaos, ranarr/other various herbs, various gems.

194 Brine Rats - 84 deaths, 8 bloods, other various runes, 110 raw lobsters, 66 raw shark.

181 Bloodveld - 540 fires, 85 bloods, rune med, black boots, various gems.

162 Kalphites - 660 fires, 84 chaos, 15 deaths, ranarr x2, rune spear.

143 Black Demons changed to 25 Monkeys - nothing.

16 Steel Dragons - dragon bones, rune mace x2, 40 bloods.

199 Greater Demons changed to 18 Cave Bugs - a few herbs.

76 Ankou - 60 deaths, 32 bloods, 6 laws, 60 pure ess, 9 mith ore, 12 addy arrows, ranarr, clue.

168 Dust Devils - 65 chaos, 33 souls, 2128 fires, earth battlestaff x2, rune dagger x2, ranarr x2, 36 rune arrows, various gems.

Clue from Ankou:

07May02-04.png

And some very interesting levels.. \' \' all from the same task:

79 SLAYER

07May02-05.png

91 HITPOINTS

07May02-06-1.png

90 STRENGTH AND 111 COMBAT

07May02-06.png