<`~Drasyka's Goals~`> [85 Slayer + 95 Melees and some drops]

So, while playing a castle wars game a friend of mine logged in and said the usual Hi to me.. I replied back and got nothing from them. I thought it was quite weird because they always send me something back. On top of that I was wondering why no one could understand me in that CW game and my usual friends ignored the "wanna cw?" pm I always send when I'm ready for a couple of games. By that time I thought maybe I could be muted.. so I went to check my offence history since it was a slight possibility that I may be. I logged in and checked it out only to find my hunch was true.. I'm muted for one day. Heck it could be worse, but I'm still pretty bummed about it. So I'd like everyone to know if I don't reply to you in a pm.. I'm not just ignoring you. I'll try to communicate with emotes and things the best way possible. :?

P.S. No this is not a joke.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol whats the chance we would both be muted on the same day \'

what was offence for?

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

@Shey - Something so stupid it's not even worth posting, lol.

Since summoning is probably coming out soon I'd thought I'd post a pic of some of the main stuff I've gathered (it's not much really):

08Jan15-033110.png

And a recent level I got from trying to get a Raven's Egg with Nek:

08Jan15-024352.png

EDIT: Forgot the Vulture Eggs I had. #-o

Apparently I'm unmuted now.. only lasted a few hours? It's really weird because I wasn't muted this morning/afternoon. Sent in an appeal aswell.

Just incase someone doesn't believe me:

muted1rk6.png

* has seen the light, aka the picture*

RoFL wtf is that dude. Well thats pretty lame, glad to have you back and talking again even though I never knew you were really gone lmfao.

Anyways, Summoning is pretty epic mate, need to catch you ingame soon I do.

And grats attack <3:<3:<3:<3:<3:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

• 1 year later...