2qdr71w.jpg

498lu2q.jpg

Gosh! I am sooo happy 8-)

Bexke123.gif

[hide=Goals]Bexke123.png

Bexke123.png

Bexke123.png

Bexke123.png[/hide]

Get 99 mining on a rune ore. get 99 smithing while turning that ore into an axe. Use that axe to cut down a tree, which you will get 99 woodcutting with. Get 99 hunting with a deadfall trap. Use the harpoon the kebbit drops to get 99 fishing. Burn the wood you got 99 woodcutting on, to get 99 firemaking. Use the fish you get 99 fishing with to get 99 cooking. Use that axe to get 99 attack on a dragon for slayer, while also getting 99 slayer at the same time. Bury the bone for 99 prayer. Make the dragon hide from the dragon into a dhide body, and get 99 crafting. Wear the body while runecrafting and get 99 rc. Use that rune to get 99 magic. Steal from a seeds stall. Get an herb seed. Plant it and get 99 farming. Use the herb for 99 herblore. Drink the potion. Use the money you get from the alchemy spell at 99 mage to buy something for 99 construction. Make the fighting ring with the item you bought. Get 99 con for that. Get 99 str, def, and hp in the ring. Get a mithril grapple and get 99 range and agility with it. Thats all the stats!!!