Skill Cape Extravaganza! (gathering+ March+ Drop Party!) :

\ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâñ/\ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâñ/\ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâñ/\ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâñ/\ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâñ/\ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâñ/ SKILL CAPE EXTRAVAGANZA! \ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâñ/\ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâñ/\ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâñ/\ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâñ/\ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâñ/\ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâñ/

What's better than showing your skill capes with a huge group of other people wearing the same cape?

Or, just to see tons of people with skill capes gathered together. Well, in this gathering of all skill capes (hopefully) can surely give you the awes, astonishment, excitement, thrill and most of all, triumph.

Description

We will all meet at the designated area stated below (see picture). Then we will all gather and spread out for a group picture. We will "attempt" to execute out skill cape emotes at the same time and get a picture. It will be a great picture of the diverse emotes and huge gathering. Everyone will get their picture of them selves at the event to remember it by.

Then we will again "attempt" to make a line (try and double up so it doesn't break completely when someone leaves). We will all march through the towns showing off out level 3 skill cape goodness! (open to all though). We will start in falador and make out way through all of the big towns. We will march from draynor -> lumby -> varrock -> barb -> fally (home). We will then have a HUGE drop party as the event comes down to a conclusion!

The event is open to anyone, but we would hope for a huge skillcape turnout because the is the big point to the event. We are hoping for 80% of the turnout to be in skill capes.

The March

Here's a map showing of the route we will take for the march.

marchiu5.png

Green (Circle): Meeting area

Yellow: Take off for the march

Cyan: Route for the march

Red: Where we finally stop

Where & When

F2P/P2P: F2p

Date: Saturday, April 28th

Time: 6pm EST (GMT -5), 11pm GMT

Place: (Shown in picture)<< Above Fally Park- Huge open grass area outside falador

World: 29

Rules

:arrow: Listen for the signal from me for when to begin the march.

:arrow: During the march, everyone will be following one another. I will be leading a line, and Black_Firexp the other.

:arrow: When you're asked to split up for the pictures, seperate yourself from the other skill capes that are different from yours, and gather around with the skill capes that you are wearing.

I Hope to see everyone there. I'd appreciate it SO much if you guys can advertise this event. Remember we're trying to gather all the skill capes. It'll truly be an awesome sight to see, if we can pull off various skill capes. biggrin.gif

If anyone would like to advertise this event please help and tell friends with capes and try and get as many people you know to come.

Also write it down on ur calendar or something and if you need any help to remember or would want humrunking to remind u the day before and the day of then please pm him for details regarding that.

Any Further Questions Please Pm Humrunking via Runescape, and thank him for the idea XD

PS: There will be a HUGE drop party at the marches conclusion

27-28-922-40792052: < Quickfind

black_firexp.png

K try and send all questions to humrunking, he is the main leader in this event and would have most questions answered. I do know what he wants, but not exactly so i can answer a few questions.

His rsn is - Humrunking

black_firexp.png

• 2 weeks later...

hope to see yah there, humrunking is the leader and if you have any questions please contact him via the runescape private messeging system. He is trying to keep his chat on lately for this event.

BTW humrunking XD congratz on 99 mining XD

black_firexp.png

lol i will get my cape fryday so i will coem with my str cape :D

1135127668459c038738feavy8.gif

capeachievestrks8.gif<>26 april 2007

*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*RaceThunder

2 days until the event!

Contact Humrunking for any questions regarding the event or to schedual an appointment to stare at his mining cape XD lol jk

hope to see a huge turnout, contact humrunking as i said via runescape chat system, he usualy has his chat on for this event. If you have any questions. I will be there, but lately alot has been happening so prep for it will be kinda hard for me as it will be for hum. Dont worry it will be huge no matter what, expecting TONS! of capes.

black_firexp.png