SCAMMING ! ! !

I hate the way scamming reports work, i personally always add the people before i trade with them, just to know their name just in case they scam me and make a run for it.

But when they get reported hardly anything happens to them, and smometimes they get banned, and sometimes they get no punishment but a warning. I hate this rule i think you should have a trading history, so if someone scamms you, you know who has and you can report them.

I think no one should trade in varrok west bank, because their is loads of lag their, so its easier to be scammmed. So they should put more power of some kind to reduce lagging into those worlds with more people.

When someone reports someone for scamming, the person who lost his stuff to the scammer, should get his stuff back. Because my brother quit runescape because of being scammed for 4000K, hoping he will get 20K coal out of it. He has lvl 83 mining, 77 smithing, and hes lvl 80 combat.

And another thing dont you think when a macroings get reported their whole computer should be banned from runescape, because ive heard that a computer can do 20 macroings at a time. Just today i have reported about 30 macroings, and i bet nothing will change.

omid%20birgani.gif

omid%20birgani.gif

I hate the way scamming reports work, i personally always add the people before i trade with them, just to know their name just in case they scam me and make a run for it.

But when they get reported hardly anything happens to them, and smometimes they get banned, and sometimes they get no punishment but a warning. I hate this rule i think you should have a trading history, so if someone scamms you, you know who has and you can report them.

I think no one should trade in varrok west bank, because their is loads of lag their, so its easier to be scammmed. So they should put more power of some kind to reduce lagging into those worlds with more people.

When someone reports someone for scamming, the person who lost his stuff to the scammer, should get his stuff back. Because my brother quit runescape because of being scammed for 4000K, hoping he will get 20K coal out of it. He has lvl 83 mining, 77 smithing, and hes lvl 80 combat.

And another thing dont you think when a macroids get reported their whole computer should be banned from runescape, because ive heard that a computer can do 20 macroids at a time. Just today i have reported about 30 macroids, and i bet nothing will change.

ha ha what the hell are macroids! sounds like a dodgy 80's computer game

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Yes, I guess it could work out. But people should really read the rules, in fact, half of my rl friends have broken like 4 rules. (but they all just started)

Jagex has already explained this about a billion times. They can't start giving things back to people if they got scammed, because then everyone would start saying that they got scammed, and trying to get free stuff. Also, if you're stupid enough to get scammed, in my opinion, you don't deserve to get your stuff back. Jagex made the 2nd trade screen for a reason. Anyone with a brain can look at it and say, "hey! They were supposed to give me 2m, and it says theyre giving me 200k!".

you realize that:

A) they can't put more bandwith in one part of rs

B) Jagex can't control where players make sales

C) THey would just go somewhere else, causing lag.

Also, scammers do get banned. There's not much of a way unless you added them to prove that they don't. If you report someone, they don't immidietly get removed, it takes a bit. Anyway, its good that you r concerned about scamming, but the reality is, its very hard to prevent, but they try their hardest. Only thing you can do is report the nubs who do it, and check the second trade screen lol. :P

But when they get reported hardly anything happens to them, and smometimes they get banned, and sometimes they get no punishment but a warning.

I know how you feel, one time I reported a scammer and two days later he was still there!!

When someone reports someone for scamming, the person who lost his stuff to the scammer, should get his stuff back.

That's gonna be a bit hard though. A person could get greedy and lie about the stuff he lost. And i think it's gonna take a lot of engineering to put this feature into use.

dragonmbnaval,sorryimlate2.gif

untitledxu0.png Go Leafs Go!!\:D/

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all people are created equal"

I think this would be a pretty good idea. People trading with other people can see if there are any blackmarks on the other person's record, and then trade accordingly. It would be kind of like eBay's feedback system... every time the player trades, feedback (positive or negative) can be given. Of course, for merchants or other people who trade a lot, this can be a hassle to click aafter every trade.

Cool%20Xy.png

I'm 100% free-to-play!!!

Message me, private chat is always on. :)