Back to Rs Reality! Shadow Latio ~ 99 Slayer, 3rd Age, and More!

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so trip 8 didn't go soo well. We were doing fine for about 10 kills (3 hybrids and 2 mages I was a hybrid) then prime spawn and i go over to range and i realize i have wrong pray on. I go to pray but too late boom 47,48 for the kill. Boomstick blessed my grave and i got my fury, guthans spear, guthans helm, whip, obby sheild, d boots, legends cape, and ring of wealth back.. On my way back Fudgy got an Archer so i got 323k for dieing 8-)

XBL: Wat is Aim

ruins.png

So ya I got a 360 for Xmas <3: Beat Halo 3 today and I am gonna beat it on all difficulties and get all the skulls now :mrgreen:

I did too. I only played for like an hour and I can't aim for my life though :oops:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

i r bad deekaier

I went on a trip today duo with Aqua everything was ifne until 3/4 of the way through the trip. A seriously nub team came in with mystic/guthans/whatever else you can think of and almosted crashed. They went to kill prime for the rest so we are fine for a while. About 15 minutes later the lvl 95-'s come over and get the supreme/prime on me and then my prayer DIES. I hit telly like 20 time with 60 hp left and I die. Dwarve brought me back in and I got all of my sutff back. That trip we got a warrior so yeah I lost a bit on that trip.

XBL: Wat is Aim

ruins.png

i r bad deekaier

I went on a trip today duo with Aqua everything was ifne until 3/4 of the way through the trip. A seriously nub team came in with mystic/guthans/whatever else you can think of and almosted crashed. They went to kill prime for the rest so we are fine for a while. About 15 minutes later the lvl 95-'s come over and get the supreme/prime on me and then my prayer DIES. I hit telly like 20 time with 60 hp left and I die. Dwarve brought me back in and I got all of my sutff back. That trip we got a warrior so yeah I lost a bit on that trip.

DW we gud dk, without nerds luring :roll:

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

Consider yourself lucky...

someone with higher mage stealling my solo trip...then going on a trip were a lurer comes and gets sup and prime on us to make use leave and trying to get me killed when i already lose my team mate whom i was teaching... -.-