Pyramid Plunder - Need help

Junkie_Joe

You might be able to do it by simply opening the urns, but failing anything will force you to eat something and an antipoison dose, if you got poisoned. You really don't want to be up against that mummy or the scarabs at level 3, I don't think.

It's possible, yes... but it's going to be a lot more tedious than if you went and thieved normally. Too much wasted food.

Good luck. :)

Faelenof.jpeg

Pixel Artist - Former Player Mod - Former Tip.It Mod

Not taking sig requests - sorry!

yes, i agree, it will be tough, and normal thieving methods would most likely be better suited for you. They poison, and they hit generally low, but at 10hp, you may want to stay away from pyramid plunder

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

but... there is another way to level thiefing apart from pickpocketing and pp...

try to use the witch's garden, it's a fast way to get thiefing levels, and there is no food required, and you get a little farming xp at the same time...

just steal some beer glasses in the witches house, and take a pestle and mortar with you... i don't know how fast this is at the winter and spring garden, but at the autumn and summer, it's fast xp... at 65 thiefing, then summer garden is faster xp than pyramid plunder, until at least 71 thiefing, maybe until 81 too ^^

Scherzo.png

but... there is another way to level thiefing apart from pickpocketing and pp...

try to use the witch's garden, it's a fast way to get thiefing levels, and there is no food required, and you get a little farming xp at the same time...

just steal some beer glasses in the witches house, and take a pestle and mortar with you... i don't know how fast this is at the winter and spring garden, but at the autumn and summer, it's fast xp... at 65 thiefing, then summer garden is faster xp than pyramid plunder, until at least 71 thiefing, maybe until 81 too ^^

Okay, I'll keep that in mind - thanks.

signature8xy4.gif

Thanks to Jwrm22 for helping me with the signature :D

Have a look at my 'Land of Fakes'

Private chat ON, give me a HYT and I'll HYT you back :D