Can i smuggle weapons to Entrana?

superb3rra

Is it in any way possible to smuggle weapons to Entrana?

Please dont give me useless answears like: 'You can bring some bows and bowstrips and make it to a bow when you arrive'.

// Superb3rra

Folköl Rydén

superb3rra.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you are open-minded put this in your signature.

Well no, you use to be able to go through the abyss with weapons but now you can't. The only way is to either use runes or as you said is 'useless' string bows and put heads on arrows.

No you couldn't. As soon as laws came out I tried that and you couldn't do it.

You can bring arrows with you anyway you do not need to make them there.

You can do a clue and bring the casket with you and open it there, however if you have it with you then the monks kick you off if they see you.

I've been thinking... and if i broought a handle and a for example a pickaxe head, and put it togetherit on Entrana, would'nt it work?

Folköl Rydén

superb3rra.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you are open-minded put this in your signature.

really? I thought they had to update it after because people were smuggling... let me check updates.

Yeah, I'm sure. I remember trying it then talking to Mod Mark and saying I'd have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling mods. Then he blamed it on the owner of the amusement park :P

And I believe bring an axe head with the stick thingy would work, not 100% sure though.

really? I thought they had to update it after because people were smuggling... let me check updates.

Yeah, I'm sure. I remember trying it then talking to Mod Mark and saying I'd have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling mods. Then he blamed it on the owner of the amusement park :P

And I believe bring an axe head with the stick thingy would work, not 100% sure though.

I'll try it next time my axe head breaks ::'

You could always kill skeletons. They drop (stupid) weapons, although they won't be much use <.<

Yeah, you can no longer take the temple nights armour packs on to Entranta. There are greater demons in the cave though, you could always kill them, or get someone to kill them for you.

crunchbag.png

Proud owner of Legends Cape since 10.03.07

Completed Desert Treasure on 21.03.07

First achieved Quest Cape on 14.08.07 at 89 combat

Is it in any way possible to smuggle weapons to Entrana?

Please dont give me useless answears like: 'You can bring some bows and bowstrips and make it to a bow when you arrive'.

// Superb3rra

i saw a picture of people in full rune in the law alter?

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png

I've heard(and lots of people have confirmed this), that you use to be able to have a friend drop items somewhere(forgot the exact place), and you could be able to tele-grab the items. But that's been fixed awhile ago.

So yah, he could have had full rune on Entrana, but it would've been awhile ago.

Nope, you can't bring them, but you can make them!

Bring an unstrung bow, a bowstring and you can fletch your bow, bring flighted arrow shafts and arrowtops, and you have arrows!

Runes are allowed.

badqualitysiglc7.gif

^......................Click For Highscores Of Micha499!......................^

..............94+ Combat - 239+ Quest Points - 1434+ Total.............

I've heard(and lots of people have confirmed this), that you use to be able to have a friend drop items somewhere(forgot the exact place), and you could be able to tele-grab the items. But that's been fixed awhile ago.

So yah, he could have had full rune on Entrana, but it would've been awhile ago.

Yeah it was by the dark wizards tower

227205.png

Nope, you can't bring them, but you can make them!

Bring an unstrung bow, a bowstring and you can fletch your bow, bring flighted arrow shafts and arrowtops, and you have arrows!

Runes are allowed.

And don't forget if you've got the crafting level you can make yourself some ranger armour on the isle also! a lot of people get a wee bit surprised when they see someone in black dhide wandering around :-)

countzeroh.png

Can you still take arrows that are already made?? cuz I know I used to train range on the greaters there and I always brought a unstrung yew bow and some green d-hides I never had to bring arrow shafts and arrow heads, all I did was take normal arrows, wonder if it still works that way

mithmwhiteknight,foley1011.gif

o and btw

you mean into entrana, also the law altar.

what he said. you cant take any armor into the law altar as it is in entrana (tried myself, you could enter with armor into the altar through the abyss before but they changed that when enlightened journey quest was released) so nats for life!

Edit: as I said before you were able to go through the abyss with armors but now you can't

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

I'm sure he was posting an answer to the original question.

Seeing that there's no anvil there, you can't smith weapons, and you can't bring already made weapons from somewhere else. You can only bring runes, dhide to craft and materials to fletch. You can't even craft a battlestaff there, as the battlestaff itself is considered a weapon.

This signature is intentionally left blank.