how to get to 99 cooking without loosing money

sirpip

ok

i have only 58 cooking and im wondering if i can get a nice little cooking cape without loosing too much cash.

i have a mere 500k budgit

i DO have the cooking gauntlets wich may be of some help.

all help is apriciated :D

what would happen if we didnt have a siggy?

*shifty eyes*

i believe its 68 with gauntlets you stop burning lobs, but i agree with the above poster, your best shot would be to try and trade cooked for raw

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

check the guide, it says 68 for lobs WITH guantlets, 74 WITHOUT guantlets

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Maybe try to, Buy 1k Lobbies, and Trade them for uncooked, and You should get around 1.5K lobbs uncooked, and Cook them and what not which should gain you atleast 3 levels, with 200k, and 3 more levels with another 1K lobbs, so you should have 100k left, but Sell the last amount of 1k Cooked lobbs, and make your 200k back, than repeat steps 1 & 2 over an over, Thanks!

go :arrow: a populated server then go :arrow: to south fally and go :arrow: to the raw meat spawn a.k.a. the cow pin :shock: (just stand there they should be popping up every where because no1 grabs them :shock: ) then just go :arrow: into the building south of the cow pin n u see a dog laying down :roll: use meat on fireplace n select cook all it should look like this :wall: then repeat till at desired level i know people that got from level 1 to 99 in a week doing this it a sure deal :thumbsup:

dragonmrune,maryjman420.gif

go :arrow: a populated server then go :arrow: to south fally and go :arrow: to the raw meat spawn a.k.a. the cow pin :shock: (just stand there they should be popping up every where because no1 grabs them :shock: ) then just go :arrow: into the building south of the cow pin n u see a dog laying down :roll: use meat on fireplace n select cook all it should look like this :wall: then repeat till at desired level i know people that got from level 1 to 99 in a week doing this it a sure deal :thumbsup:

Dude you are insane lol.

I would just cook lobbies untill you dont burn sharks then cook sharks, Just make sure you buy then at the lowest possible price raw so you can sell and buy more raw w/o losing money

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores

Until you are 70 cooking, go to karamja and cook tunas there, buy it from the General Store, and then sell the cooked ones back. You lose very little money doing this, you get around 5xp/1 gp spent (30gp to buy:10gp to sell, and 100xp per successful Tuna).

After 70, you might consider switching over to buying lobs from other players and either trading for raws or sell for a profit.

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

Dude you are insane lol.

I would just cook lobbies untill you dont burn sharks then cook sharks, Just make sure you buy then at the lowest possible price raw so you can sell and buy more raw w/o losing money

lol i am quite insane :twisted: :mrgreen: :wall: :thumbsup: :uhh: :roll: lol but seriously u can get to 99 easy like this :^o :^o :^o and umm u need level 99 and a cooking skill cape in order not to burn sharks :-#

dragonmrune,maryjman420.gif

Dude you are insane lol.

lol i am quite insane :twisted: :mrgreen: :wall: :thumbsup: :uhh: :roll: lol but seriously u can get to 99 easy like this :^o :^o :^o and umm u need level 99 and a cooking skill cape in order not to burn sharks :-#

Dude, you are using WAY to much smillies, calm down...

banksig2qn4.gif

cbmaster_qc.png

Dude you are insane lol.

even at lvl 100 u still burn sharks without gaunts, but since you can switch gaunts now u stop burning them somewhere in the 90s

you could buy lobbys(raw) cook them and trade for more raws

you dont loose or gain money but u do need to spend at the start but you get that back at the end

or if you have high fishing you could cath them and make a profit at the end :D

dragonmlunar,emerald%2021.gif

emerald%2021.gif

emerald%2021.gif