What ever happend to...

ChopYaDown

The clan Black Dragons - lead by Tallon911. I know they disbanded but did they ever came back? Or did someone else take the name?

I just wanna know I joined them back in the day before Black Demons (Muscle2003) and Black Dragons(Tallon911) merged and was in BD for over a year and a couple months before they disbanded. Pretty much is the only clan I was ever in and have been clanless since... :anxious:

• 3 weeks later...

I believe they re-opened (and re-closed) a couple of times before closing once and for all late(?) last year. Don't really know any more details than that. I just knew they existed, didn't really hear of any accomplishments from them since the original one closed.

• 1 month later...

Black Dragons I remember them, they used to be the number one clan out there back in the old days. Sadly, they have disbanded and there's currently the "new" Black Dragon clan around and about. It's not what it used to be back then. cheers mate.

The origional BD closed then reopened (i joined) then closed and has since tried again a few times i believe but never reaching any real power and the last time it closed the leaders agreed that it was time to fully lay it to rest and not try again