Runecrafting skill

kuhasa

that is true...but all others skills get boring after 40 skill lvl...what is REALLY bad because I have wc in 53...

If you think skills get boring after level 40, then you probably won't live the day to get 99.

Its a very hard 99, even for members.

Tell that to the cheat, I mean guy, who got an entire entourage to run for him for months on end.

Stand.

Trade.

Craft.

Trade.

Repeat.

Tortuous, isn't it?

\

Still very tedious compared to other skills. Its hard if you do it the proper way, but lets not start that debate k?

Break

BlueSig3.jpg

well...as everyone said...Skill capes are members and I hope that rune.tips make it correct now...

And my birthday is in 2 days...I gonna ask as gift 1 month to members and take the skill cape when I get 99 fm :thumbsup: (more 50 lvls)

I would be very suprised if you'd get 99 firemaking in one month. I think you're underestimating it.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

I love RuneCrafting, i just ain't done it in a while. I'll be crafting 32k nats for 94 mage though so i will have to get down to it soon :) If you get members try using the Abyss, it's pretty fun and you get money and pretty fast Runecrafting EXP from it.

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

well...as everyone said...Skill capes are members and I hope that rune.tips make it correct now...

And my birthday is in 2 days...I gonna ask as gift 1 month to members and take the skill cape when I get 99 fm :thumbsup: (more 50 lvls)

I would be very suprised if you'd get 99 firemaking in one month. I think you're underestimating it.

I mean...I gonna tell my father when I get 98-99 of fm then I be member...I won't be now because I won't have another shot if I miss this

blackmhween06,Zurutius.gif

My stats

siggymv6.png

Quited RuneScape-17 July 2007, Still fighting for f2p rights

that is true...but all others skills get boring after 40 skill lvl...what is REALLY bad because I have wc in 53...

If you think skills get boring after level 40, then you probably won't live the day to get 99.

ITS boring....now I am training fm as everyone knows but is keeping boring because my lvl

My stats

siggymv6.png

ITS boring....now I am training fm as everyone knows but is keeping boring because my lvl

Sorry to hear it all got boring for you. :(

Well, at least I tried. :-k ***Walks off, depressed, and thinking...***

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Runecrafting is very boring. I've been runecrafting through the abyss a ton since October, (was lvl 50 then) and am only lvl 74. I've never used fast free laws though.

therealdealseelmealbugyn3.png

We tried using an abyssal whip to 'suggest' they work faster

Guest sword_kill11

Runecrafting can be boring at times, but not when you think about the profit you are making. In many skills you lose profit, but runecrafting is one of the great ones where you really do see some good profit, increasing steadily after levels 44, 50, 75 and 91.

I've been runecrafting for about 2 years now off and on; I remember running chaos runes for hours before the abyss was out. I solo'd abyss all the way till level 89, then used Fast Free Laws world 66 for levels 89-91 because I got impatient, lol. Then used Fast Free Double Natures World 36 for a very fast 91-96.

If you are really serious about going for 99 rc, you're going to need members. However, woodcut and firemaking are probably the best 99s available to someone in f2p - just keep it up and you'll get there eventually :)

~Sword - Rank 270 in Runecrafting

1)u cant get skill capes if ur a free player, i think what u mean is that some skills are for free players, but it doesnt mean u can get a cape for them

2)ur best bet is with wc

-but if u think its boring past lvl 40, dont even dream about lvl 99

-at lvl 40 u have about 30k xp, u need 13 mil, take the time it took u to get that lvl 40, and multiply by 300, thats how long ull need for the lvl 99

3)u cant afford a skill cape even if u were a member and had the patience, capes are like 100k, i doubt u have even 40k

i wont be an idiot here and say, u can do it!, u cant, either start playing a lot more or else just go for like lvl 60 at the highest

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

1)u cant get skill capes if ur a free player, i think what u mean is that some skills are for free players, but it doesnt mean u can get a cape for them

2)ur best bet is with wc

-but if u think its boring past lvl 40, dont even dream about lvl 99

-at lvl 40 u have about 30k xp, u need 13 mil, take the time it took u to get that lvl 40, and multiply by 300, thats how long ull need for the lvl 99

3)u cant afford a skill cape even if u were a member and had the patience, capes are like 100k, i doubt u have even 40k

i wont be an idiot here and say, u can do it!, u cant, either start playing a lot more or else just go for like lvl 60 at the highest

Look here I have 132k and going to win more...I have 65 fm and gonna be member!!!

I didn't asked about your opinion about me I asked about rune craft if its boring

My stats

siggymv6.png