Onward, to the Quest Cape! (Stats updatedl)

Lythiaren

I have only three quests left unfinished:

Contact!

Mourning's Ends Part II

The Great Brain Robbery

With my current stats (see below), is it possible for me to haul my rear end through these last three? I've got myself a good stash of potions at my disposal since I don't sell the products of my herblore training, I've a fair mountain of cooked monkfish just begging to be eaten up, my full rune has long since lost its shine from so much use, and I suspect the poison is wearing off of my trusty DDS. And let's not forget the runes and arrows just waiting to see more combat.

I'm just worried, because I've left three of the hardest quests in the game to last. Can I do it (relatively) easily, or do I need to train more before I try?

EDIT: Oookay. Didn't realize that my sig was so out of date. Should be fixed now... I think.

Lythiaren.gif

brain robbery: use full rune+whip and lots of monks or sharks (+super set will help)

mournings end: I cursed a lot with my 58 agility and agilty potions+I used like 20 p potions (for constant protection against melee)

I think for great brain robbery, there's a way to safespot the final boss and range/mage him.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

For the Great Brain Robbery, simply bring a superset and a load of monkfish/sharks for the final boss. It will be easy enough.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

Contat : just read a guide to know where are the yellow scarabs in the maze so you can spot them and avoid them, and disarm all traps on your way.

When fighting the boss hide behind the dead guy's body and pray range.

When he summons allies go to the pond at your right so nobody (boss and allies can hit you).

The allies can poison you if they hit so bring an anti.

For the boss all you will need is runes, no pray pots or food needed but its not a bad idea to bring some. (you never know)

Great brain robbery : First after drinking a full super-set, turn on ult str and ult att (before all of your prayer is drained) and empty all your ddp++ specs on him. Then hit him away with your best weapon. Dragon scimmy will do but get better if you can.

Bring a FULL inventory of Tuna potatoes Or shark Or Monkfish (Potato the better. Monk the worse you can bring)

Mourning ends part 2 : Unless you want to spend a couple of K in p pots and spend 2 or 3 frustrating hours in there, get your agility up a little (I did it with your agility, I tought it was impossible)

And good luck :)

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

brain robbery: use full rune+whip and lots of monks or sharks (+super set will help)

mournings end: I cursed a lot with my 58 agility and agilty potions+I used like 20 p potions (for constant protection against melee)

A whip with his attack level? yay! :thumbsup:

[/sarcasm]

For the Great Brain Robbery, you should use heavy magic spells (at least blasts, and bring a lot of them) and use a safespot (trap the monster between benches), it's really easier than melee.

For MEP2, either bring your agility level up a lot (5ish more levels in the wildy course), or be prepared to feel the utmost frustration of your life. At my level I only failed about 12 times.

Contact! isn't that hard if you know what you're doing, just follow Tip.it's guide.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

No more Runewebs sig for me. Anyway.

It's possible to do FT2 with 51 herb if you've freed Evil Dave, but you'd need a whole lot of stews, a whole lot of brown spice, and a whole lot of luck. In my experience, Evil Stew has a tendency to decrease herblore instead of increasing it, and when it does increase herb, it's usually by only 2 or 3 points. Just getting the four I needed for the Magic Essence potion took me 11 stews with 3 doses of brown apiece, waiting for the points to recover every time it went down.

It would be possible to do it at 50 herb, or even 49, IF and ONLY IF the effects of Evil Stew will stack with Greenman's Ale, for a maximum herblore boost of 8 if the ale is mature. Since I have no idea whether they actually do stack, this is only theory. So I'd go for at least 53 herblore for FT2, to save time. I just happened to get sick of continuously running out of herbs when I got to that point.

Lythiaren.gif