Where's the best place in P2P to cut and bank Normal Logs?

nitram99

Yes, where is the best place P2P to cut and then bank Normal/Regular Logs?

I usually cut my Normal/Regular Logs (for arrow-making) just west of the Catherby farming patches but I want to get more ideas on where to cut my Normal/Regular Logs. So any other places that may be faster than to cut them at the place I cut them?

Sir_Nitram99.png

8 skills at 99: Herblore - Farming - Cooking - Firemaking - Woodcutting - Fletching - Magic - Crafting

i have 2 excellent spots,

1) walk east of the east bank varrok and walk just north , very nice patch there

2) walk north of fally centre then west a bit :)

happy fletching

yeah i would say these are the to best places to cut and bank

A wise man once said if we are all gods children then whats so special about jesus

you can plant one too i think (i realy have no idea). on the tree patch in the fally park, i have a willow there for no reason. it respawns, but i have no idea is there a normal tree seed lol...sry not realy helping O:)

skaterlam.png

Okey, so now I've gotten a couple of alternatives to my own Chaterby-west-of-farming-patches-route.

So I went off an compared them time-wise, alas, how long it took to run and walk the 3 alternative routes.

I started at the nearest bank (Varrock east bank in Varrock, Falador west bank in Falador and Chaterby bank in Chaterby) and then I first walked and cut the route bank to bank and timed that for every alternative route and then I ran the same route and timed that.

So here are the result:

Varrock - Walking = 03:20 (minmin:secsec)

Varrock - Running = 02:29

Falador - Walking = 03:32

Falador - Running = 02:49

Chaterby - Walking = 02:58

Chaterby - Running = 02:21

The conlusion to this time-test of the 3 alternative routes to cut and bank Normal/Regular Logs is that my own first presented route of cutting the logs just west of the Chaterby farming patches is by far the fastest if you walk and sligthly, but still, the fastest, if you run the route until you get a full load of logs.

So the place and route I presented is still the one to prefer over the other 2 routes presented.

So, are there any other alternative routes out there?

Sir_Nitram99.png

8 skills at 99: Herblore - Farming - Cooking - Firemaking - Woodcutting - Fletching - Magic - Crafting

what i do is bring a knife and rune wc axe, go to draynor mansion yard, and cut the dead trees there, cut a full load, carve the shafts, then continue

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~