~!~ The Guide to 99 Construction ~!~ Mini-Update

J4ysinist3r

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm what are you making from 31-50 that it only costs 150k? I've been using that method doing oak larders and I'm level 96 xp from 44 and it's already cost me over 200k and from my calculations will cost me 200k more to 50. It's not that it's a big problem for me but if there's a cheaper method please tell me lol.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

Nice guide, 8 - 10.

But I'll make a small suggestion. At level 74, you should make Oak Doors in your Dungen. They need 10 Planks to make at a time. With the demon Butlers speed, it's fairly fast.

EDIT ~ This is you don't have good smithing or CW Armour to do the other ways. This may cast more but it works well.

another thing you can do for the oak furniture is this..... get the logs make them into planks... and then not all the planks and go into your house.... then get your butler to unnote it... i think it doesn't cost as much but does require you get the planks made yourself.... i'm pretty sure this works well but am not sure since i am not a memb but i've heard that people do this.

Maybe add something about Oak Doors? It's level 74 to make them. That's what I used to 99. It's about 200k - 250k experience per hour.

EDIT: I see devial1 already mentioned that :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I honestly don't think that making oak larders is faster than making carved oak tables at your work bench...

Trust me, Oak Larders is a lot faster. The more planks you use up at once, the more experience you get. Lets think about this:

Oak Larders

- 8 planks per larder = 480 xp per larder

- Navigate through one window

Carved Oak Tables

- 6 planks per table = 360 xp per table

- Navigate through two windows

- You have to drop or bank your tables

So not only are Oak Larders more experience per piece of furniture, but you go through less steps to make them. If you're making Carved Oak Tables, you have to navigate through one more window and either drop or bank your tables. All that extra time adds up.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

A side to side experience analysis would be great, if the Glory strategy isn't too slow compared to larders and costs less (although, it uses teak) that would be good news.

Banned from Runescape on a day I didn't play, for a real world trade I never did. Combat 113 - Total 1796 - Top 500 Cooking

I honestly don't think that making oak larders is faster than making carved oak tables at your work bench...

Trust me, Oak Larders is a lot faster. The more planks you use up at once, the more experience you get. Lets think about this:

Oak Larders

- 8 planks per larder = 480 xp per larder

- Navigate through one window

Carved Oak Tables

- 6 planks per table = 360 xp per table

- Navigate through two windows

- You have to drop or bank your tables

So not only are Oak Larders more experience per piece of furniture, but you go through less steps to make them. If you're making Carved Oak Tables, you have to navigate through one more window and either drop or bank your tables. All that extra time adds up.

I can definitely see this being true when we talk about building oak doors, but I don't think that it holds true for larders. Now, I havent worked construction in awhile, so my opinion may be skewed. But, the last time I did cons, removing objects took a LONG time to do, and THEN you had to built it. The time I used to lose due to removing things was much greater than the time wasted at a workbench, dropping tables etc...

I am in the computer lab right now, and I might have to experiment with larders when I get back to my dorm. The last time I tried building and removing, it took far too long to remove things, and I definitely built 4 flatpack carved oak tables faster than I built and removed 3 larders. Again, I will hav to try this now, but as far as I know I could workbench 24 planks much faster than build + remove. Thanks for the info though. :)

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

1.) You really shouldn't bump your guide so much.

2.) I think this guide could be improved by adding some information about what the best flat pack sets are, and how much you can make off of them or sell them for.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Nice guide, shows alternate methods, if I did it however, I would definitely use larders because I can make that cash back.

How would you make your cash back? :oops:

sigwg.png

Are you into DnB or Dubstep?

Be sure to check my SOUNDCLOUD and MIXCLOUD,

and like me on FACEBOOK to stay up to date!

Latest mix: Leuven Goes Out Deejay Contest Winning Set (Dubstep + DnB)