dragon slayer

windarcher80

iunno, if u must, go once with protect range on, see how it works, then do with protect mage, against npc it should be 100% effective

just bring d fire shiled, ur best armor possible, rune scimmy-or if u cant then an addy scimmy,power ammy, str pot, full load of lobsters(i onlyused like 15 salmon tho at lvl 50), tele runes-must have these unless u wanna lose all ur stuff

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t think dragons fire breath is considered magic or range its more like well just an attack breath, so I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t think any prayers will work only a melee prayer helps for when she melees you, the breath can be controlled with an anti dragon shield but that donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t fully protect you..

Fusionxx.png

Well if people are like me, they will use protect from melee instead of mage, while using the sheild, so they dont hit you melee wise, which they do more than breath, and the sheild reduces the breath attacks. They also might not have 37 prayer to do it. I have a friend that would go drag killing with me and didn't have 37 prayer, and he still did fine.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

exactly, melee works dragons hit melee more anyways, but back on about dragons breath it dont seem like range or mage because there would be no need for an anti dragon shield if that was the case cause you could just pray agaisnt it, come on now have u ever seen anyone range or magic pray at a dragon? and if they cant melee pray then take good quality food and fairly good armor..and if your still not good enough consider training longer that never hurts

Fusionxx.png

exactly, melee works dragons hit melee more anyways, but back on about dragons breath it dont seem like range or mage because there would be no need for an anti dragon shield if that was the case cause you could just pray agaisnt it, come on now have u ever seen anyone range or magic pray at a dragon? and if they cant melee pray then take good quality food and fairly good armor..and if your still not good enough consider training longer that never hurts

Melee works because he doesn't just breath fire, he actually hits you with melee attacks. The reason I never see people pray range and mage at drags is because it's not worth it when you have the sheild.

EDIT: I just went to the dragons, and the only prayer that worked for the fire was, you guessed it, mage. It doesn't totally block it, but the fire only did about 7 damage to me when i was wearing nothing and no sheild.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

if i remember right there is 3 things that lower the dragons firebreath max dmg

protect from mage

antifire shield

antifire pot

and any 2 of these combined make it immune to it to where it does no dmg.

atleast thats what i'm pretty sure it is.

Barrows drops: ahrims staff (2), karils coif, karils xbow, torags plate body, veracs helm.

just use melee protect and anti fire shield..

the fire breath is not any combat style, its just ... fire!

so protect from melee is the best

fight her face to face so that she wont use her fire too much

GET 43 prayer and 41 mage for windblast

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

ok choose one, 43 pray 1 def

34 def 1 pray

both works fine fighting the dragon

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/